Chapter V - Encounter of Kings

Forgot to put Rhongomyniad as one of Arthur's weapons... I'm just gonna update the bio after this...

<([:D])>

Maxwell 'Pendragon' Household

3rd Person POV:

We can see Uther and Artoria getting ready for school... when the knights see them...

Glenn: Uhhh... my King... where are you going?

Uther: Huh? oh hey guys, were just getting ready for school

When the knights heard that Uther is going to school they think something has happened to him...

Lance: Wait what are you doing to this school? are you a student and that you need education? we can help you, my King!

The knight's nod in agreement

Uther: Eh? what are you guys talking about? I'm a teacher... I teach the kids...

The knights became silent... and nervous because they assumed Uther got dumber... or just plain memory loss...

Lance: Oh... uhh... eheheh

Tristan: Then what about Mordred?

Uther: 'Artoria' *he said with a threatening voice* is a student at the school I'm teaching at

Tristan got scared and just nods

Ban: If I may? My King, how is Artoria behaving in the school?

Artoria got ticked off by that question

Artoria: HAH?! WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!

Uther who just ignores Artorias outburst answers Ban

Uther: She's behaving fine... I told her if she doesn't fix her gender problem, *glares at Artoria* she won't be having a good day for a year...

Artoria gets scared at Uther's glare and just shuts up... and the knights are puzzled as Uther has never shown this much emotion before... and they all thought of one person...

The Knights: 'PRAISE THE SUPREME DEITY FOR GIVING THE KING BACK HIS EMOTIONS'

In the Terrestrial Realm

Supreme Deity: Ufufu~ you're welcome oh Knights of the Roundtable of Camelot... though I only returned a portion of his emotions as he needs to gain them back himself... and you better take care of them Uther... they are now your responsibility ufufu~

Back in the house

Uther: *Sneeze*...

The Knights and Artoria and just look at him

Uther:... what?

The Knights:... THE KING IS ILL!

Uther: HUH?!?

Artoria: What?!

Igraine: Whos ill?!

Uther: I AM NOT ILL! I JUST SNEEZED FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

Everyone except Igraine: *looking down* Sorry...

Igraine:... Soo~ no one's ill?

Uther: NO!

Igraine: Alright then, I'm going back to sleep...

Uther: alright have a good sleep then... again