FFMR

~15/4 (Tue)
Even supreme leaders need relaxation from all the chaos they made. And this is not because I don't want to accidentally cross the line and go to that locker. Nuh uh, it's not that I'm scared of that thing. It's just that I haven't really explored all over the place and I need to get the ropes pretty soon. So Hope's Peak can rejoice for me doing that and taking a little break from chaos...

~~~

PM between TripleG and PantaKing

TripleG: Hey shota, I already invented 1 of ur inventions, the watch with those tranquillizers.
If u want it, then 2morrow at 5 lure Kiibo 2 the courtyard behind the school near the vending machine that spews out these bubble gum bombs. Distract him until you c 3 bubble gum bombs out of that vending machine.
Make sure he sits at the bench nearest the vending machine n signal me by blowing one of those bubblegums when Kiibo's in position. They make a loud sound.
I'm sure a shota like u can do something as simple as that. Don't disappoint or else u can say gdbye 2 ur precious watch.

~~~

That was the message that Kokichi woke up to, when checking his phone seeing that it was sent before midnight last night when he already hit the hay from that exhausting day yesterday.

So he replied...

~~~

PantaKing: Got it Iruma-chan. Ur virginity'll b in gd hands.

~~~

The slut must still be asleep if she didn't reply any witty comeback from that, but that watch with tranquillizers... it's gonna make him feel like a certain mini detective rivalling one of the greatest phantom thieves of the times...

"Hmm?" Kokichi asked to himself as he saw the notification ping from that app.

[Quest added: Fetch Kiibo. Reward: Tranquillizer watch]

"What the hell?" Kokichi uttered as he clicked on a quest list that popped up at the corner of the screen opposite the number of yen he had.

He saw that it had a few quests other than that previous one.

He saw quests about the medicine, food and clothes that he had discussed with Sophia just the day prior. It felt more like a to-do list considering that he had to do these things eventually.

Kokichi felt great that classes were an optional thing, because it meant he could do so much. But other than prepping himself, there might be opportunities to get any Truth Bullets for Natsumi's Court.

Kokichi remembered a name, Pekoyama-san. Peko Pekoyama, a student in this school a year above, same class as Fuyuhiko, as the Ultimate Swordswoman.

In fact, Kokichi remembered that while stalking Fuyuhiko that Peko was a part of the yakuza as Fuyuhiko's 'tool'.

He texted Nagito to know more about Peko, as they had exchanged numbers just yesterday after the Panta life supply in case he needed more, and Nagito replied about the silent distant swordswoman who minds her own business and was not very close to many except for Fuyuhiko, which many of their classmates suspected the both to be in a relationship. It was denied, but when asked if they were friends, that at least they didn't deny.

Kokichi felt because Fuyuhiko and Peko were keeping their relationship, about the heir and the tool, a secret it would've difficult to gather information about Natsumi on that front but it's still worth a try.