Captured

Pain... pain everywhere...

A person, an arrow...

A giant robot, another person, another arrow, poison...

Two people, an antidote, a gamble...

Lies, truth, crushed.

Pain... pain everywhere...

But he hoped... he promised... for the destruction of *bzt*. The end of *bzt*. No matter what, no matter how, no matter when. Even if he had to do things he didn't want, he will... finish this.

In another time, another place, another world.

Because in this time, this place, this world?

It was just a dream.

***

Kokichi Ouma woke up with a start, his purple hair a mess of bed hair, his lighter purple eyes blinking the exhaustion away from his eyes as the remnants of the dream fading away leaving a weird resolution and a headache easily rubbed away just by massaging his head and closing his eyes.

A brief flash of purple, pink, stars and then... nothing.

A strange dream but it had absolutely nothing to do with the situation he was in for now. Yet it felt familiar, giving a sense of dread which was something he did not need at the moment. So he ignored it.

He stretched himself from the king bed in a luxurious hotel room rented out for him as he finally got out of bed and prepared himself, his mind wandering away from the dream to why he was here right now.

'Stupid bastards... catching me... going to school...'

It was a terrible thought but a pleasant smile still graced Kokichi's face anyway.

By stupid bastards, he meant the people of Hope Peak's Academy, that scouted many Ultimate students to be enrolled inside the school, so the students will become the bright beacons of hope for the future whether they are already living up to their talents or down in a rut needing an opportunity to move upwards.

For Kokichi's case, as he finished getting ready and putting on a school uniform with an extra accessory of his checkered neckerchief... his case was simply to be improved by the school lest being ignored, the school worried he will become a ruthless dictator that would be the world's downfall.

Too late~ Kokichi was already a ruthless dictator planning the world's downfall, starting with Hope's Peak demise for capturing him. Because he was an evil supreme leader, which he can rightfully declare especially after Hope's Peak finally caught him, brought him to the Ultimate Initiative and bestowed him the tittle of the 'Ultimate Supreme Leader.'

Kokichi finally got out of the bathroom, as he did a sweep of the room and started packing up. This was the last time he stayed at the hotel, after all, and as he packed up his things, memory after memory sought after him leading to this day.

Why he was the elusive 'leader' of an elusive organization, finally 'caught' by the bastards of Hope's Peak, earned the tittle of the Ultimate Supreme Leader...?

It all started on a fine June 21. There was beeping, screaming and crying and someone's arms. Unfortunately, those arms were not his parents and that day, was the day he knew that he was destined to take over the world for this sinful wrong... or maybe that's a lie! It didn't really begin there. OK, take two.

It all started, simply when he was a very young child, weird and alone, a runaway because society failed him. Where he had seen many things and was sick of the lie of life itself from this failure of a world, if not for meeting people who had similar situations as him, being sick too of this world's lies, wanting different things out of the world as well. Even with that, some severe experiences of life for Kokichi and a few others, that made them feel alone in this world to warm up to anyone again, so really... it should have been impossible that those people would get together regardless due to those type of strong feelings.