On The Case

Court #1 : The Ultimate Yakuza's Little Sister - To Strive, Serve and Be Worthy

Cases

#1: Family Expectations & A Sibling's Bond
> Natsumi was actually better born to be be a yakuza's heir compared to Fuyuhiko, but despite family expectations, she did not take it. Because Fuyuhiko... that as the older brother, he endured and she saw. So she did the only thing she can do as a sister for the brother she had admired...

#2. Too Freaking Gullible
> How could Natsumi call herself a younger sister of the heir of yakuza when she could be tricked so easily?! Maybe it was a good thing that she didn't become yakuza herself otherwise she would cause such a scandal to the rivals but because she was a nobody, it was easier to hush down and less mockery. Still...

#3. Not So Picture Perfect
> Natsumi strove to be perfect when her brother became the heir of the yakuza because the sister has to be equally perfect. If her brother had the talent to lead the yakuza someday, then she had to have the talent for something else, anything else to stand alongside her brother. But at middle school... she strives perfection in everything she does, sports, academics... always at the top. So why? Why as something as simple photography, someone had bested her?! The likes of Mahiru Koizumi, and the fact that she was scouted, and not her...

Truth Bullets

|Clan's Belief>
~After observing Natsumi's ruthless behaviour, they thought her the reincarnation of their uncle, the strongest of the Clan which was supported by others and believed her to be the better leader of the Clan.

|Training>
~To work someone up to become the heir/ heiress of the yakuza was not for the faint of heart. Something her brother already endured and Natsumi never did. She had witnessed such training before deciding to take the spot of heiress and what happened to her brother.

|Scammed>
~Natsumi encountered a strange man who extorted money out of her without knowing his identity. To this day, she still doesn't but has an idea that it was a fortune teller.

|Promise>
~Because her big brother became the Ultimate Yakuza, Natsumi desired to be an Ultimate same as her brother, whatever Ultimate, just to stand by her brother's side. Specifically being the Ultimate Little Sister.

|Jealousy>
~It was wrong that someone normal like Mahiru Koizumi could be an Ultimate Photographer when Natsumi could not, just because her photos are a whole lot better than hers. And even being in Fuyuhiko's class...

|Reserve Project>
~Natsumi was chosen to be a special student who had the potential to be an Ultimate and was requested by the administration to prove herself by a simple 'test', but it was so much more than that... Yet she preserved for her dreams to come true. However...

|Rumored Hits>
~Due to Natsumi being a rumored reincarnation of the infamous uncle of the Kuzuryu gang and made to be heir, other rival gangs had ordered hits for her. But they never happened. Why?

|Fortune Telling>
~ In the event where Natsumi was scammed, it was a place where many fortune tellers attended for a certain event sponsored by rich people. However, among them was a fortune teller who scammed many people out of their money with the highest percentage rate of fortune telling. Yet it is unknown whether that's a rumor or not.

|Student Assault>
~During middle school, a girl by the name of Emiko Sato was attacked by Natsumi Kuzuryu in protecting her friend Mahiru Koizumi from harassment. They were suspended soon getting a black mark against their school records.

|Attempted Murder>
~Sato tried to kill Natsumi because Natsumi was suspected to do something nefarious against Mahiru.

|Ultimate Goal>
~Natsumi was determined to become an Ultimate that nothing will stand in her way especially any friend who would become a rival for that goal, like Akari...