Orientation

They made it to the assembly hall, with Ultimates lounging around, enough to fill two classes and Kokichi can easily make out his own classmates and even if he saw their photos, it was like looking at them real life easily gave him preconceptions. Probably because a photo cannot compare to the movements and soul of a real life person.

Like Angie Yonaga, as he heard her spout Kami-sama, giving the religious vibe and cult attitude, Korekiyo Shinguji, calm and creepy that Kokichi wouldn't be surprised he was some serial killer and finally Maki Harukawa, as she was listening to Kaito and bluntly trying to get away from him, that told him absolutely her as the Ultimate Child Caregiver was total BS and felt... afraid of that.

Seeing his classmates, yet no headache and weird flash, nor the ping of those so called Friendship Fragment from that strange app. Maybe he had to meet face to face for both to happen.

Kokichi made a mental note to meet up with all the other Ultimates separately, if only to not have a massive headache when classes actually start. He may want to make an impression, sure, but not by fainting from flash overload or whatever he was actually experiencing.

Sure what he's experiencing so far is weird, but Kokichi long learned to take such things in stride with the knowledge that the answer will come in time, and no... not by waiting for it, but finding out why, which he planned to do after orientation.

Soon enough, it begun so he sat himself beside Kiibo. It started out with speech given out by the principal himself. Kokichi's quick eye did not miss the principal giving a quick glance toward a lavender hair girl before he started the speech. Relatives? They do share similar features. Useful blackmail purposes...

After all the chaos going on, it was not that he forgotten his true purpose here and having the principal as an underling would be useful in busting out the secrets of Hope's Peak and exploiting them.

The speech was quite boring, all about hopes, dreams, about Labs that could be used to improve one's talent, classes that are optional so long as the talent themselves is refined and the practical exams in September halfway through the year to make sure they truly lived up to their Ultimates blah blah blah, before finally, they were dismissed.

Kokichi stood up, knowing he still had a full day left in him and deciding after having a tactical discussion with DICE about the app and the mysteries around him, he would start hanging out with his classmates, the Ultimate Detective, Ultimate Inventor and especially the Ultimate Maid arousing his interest. But...

"Kokichi Ouma?" Someone asked, and rounding to the voice, he saw a big muscular man with a bull mask on his head. Beside him was Miu Iruma, the Ultimate Inventor. A certain wave of anger and guilt alike surged up in him, but he didn't let it get to him.

"What does a masked weirdo want with me?" Kokichi asked immediately. He can't see any facial expression but he could hear a huff of irritation. Yet, no anger spilled out as the man spoke his next words, "I am Great Gozu, your homeroom teacher. Please come with me."

Kokichi could be a brat and refuse dramatically or he could just play along and fish for more information. Kokichi might be an asshole, but he was a smart asshole, so he chose the latter option and followed Great Gozu. Information fishing was simply more productive anyway.

As they were walking, Miu leaned in to whisper to him, "What do you think that big dick wants from us? I mean, a gorgeous girl genius like me and a shota limp dick like you? Makes no fucking sense to me."

Kokichi shrugged, "Hmm... like I'm a magical answering machine that knows all, bitch. How do you think I know?"

"Who are you calling a bitch, you fucking brat?" Miu hissed, "Or are you just jealous of my big tits and know they are so close yet so far away, you fucking virgin? Do you even know who this Ore-sama is?"