New World

"Wha- what is happening?" Natsumi asked in shock at Kokichi's newfound power. To her and everybody else, one moment he was about to be killed.

The next moment, he was having some kind of spasm as a surge of powerful wind blasted monsters away from him rendering him to stand up, his eyes flashing the same pink as Natsumi's, pink splotches appearing on parts of his body before a black and white clown mask suddenly appeared in his hand that he slowly put it on.

Soon afterwards, he changed, with his hair tied into a short ponytail. His clothes changed into a neat vest with golden trimmings on the cuffs and black pockets covering a checkered black buttoned shirt completed with a black flowing cape pinned with a golden clasps on both shoulder blades to his vest.

He had white and black gloves on both his right and left hand. He wore white pants with black leg belts tied with a checkered belt that held black and white swords with purple handles that had a pink sphere attached on each side and black shoes. And at the back of him...

'What for are thy stalling? Dally no longer and show them thou power.'

"With pleasure," Kokichi responded to Napoleon behind him, taking out the white and black sword, taunting the people with his black sword motioning himself to them, as if saying, 'Come to me.'

Natsumi's face became twisted in rage at that, "Just because you got some little power up doesn't mean you can defeat us. Guards, you know what to do!"

Monsters suddenly surrounded Kokichi, but this time behind his mask, he smiled fearlessly as he slashed the black sword into nothingness when the monsters jumped and attacked him.

So it looked like to them, but at outside point of view, the moment Kokichi slashed the sword, the monsters suddenly started attacking each other, leaving Kokichi plenty opportunities.

Kokichi rushed through the horde of fighting monsters to Rantaro. Although all the monsters were confused, some still had the sense to know who the enemy was which made them attack Kokichi, but he defended with one swing of his white sword, at times paralyzing them until he reached Rantaro.

"What?" Rantaro asked, agape at Kokichi's costume and fighting, with the weapons actually able to hit the monsters.

"No time, Amami-chan," Kokichi said swiftly, "Let's just get out of here."

He could have tried to explain himself, but he didn't have one. In fact, he was trying to adjust this absurdity like it was nothing. At least he had practice with such.

"Oh no you don't!" Natsumi shouted but Kokichi was one step ahead of her.

Kokichi plucked out the sphere from the purple handle of his black sword and threw it down for smoke to engulf Rantaro and Kokichi.

Like a magic trick, Rantaro and Kokichi were gone once the smoke cleared.

It was a moment of silence until Natsumi finally shouted, "Guards! Don't let them escape!"

The monsters scattered as they tried to search the premises, trying to find them.

Luckily they were all stupid enough not to check the ceiling.

"I would ask how we are walking on the ceiling but we have more important questions," Rantaro said.

"We are going near the wall first. Defying gravity is not going to last forever, you know? And the blood going to your head isn't good for you too," Kokichi said, as he walked naturally to a wall and Rantaro followed.

"Then, why the ceiling?" Rantaro asked.

"Oh, elementary, Amami-chan," Kokichi said, "No one bothers to look up when someone escapes, because it's near impossible for a person to even reach here at all, let alone in a short span of time. So they will search through the ground and the rooms of this place but they will never search here."