Setting The Tone

~14/4 (Mon)

Up by a robot who knows no privacy, and threw pillow so I can sleep longer but not effective. Ugh. Maybe tin oil would work, or a charger. Who knows? But as 'good students of HP', Kiiboy insisted we set a good example to go to our very first homeroom. Pfft... what a model student. And there was homeroom...

Homeroom started with seating arrangements, which was alphabetically ordered by their last names in snake style that went like:

Most adjusted to their seating well enough, with only a few people notably pissed by seating arrangements but did not raise a fuss

Most adjusted to their seating well enough, with only a few people notably pissed by seating arrangements but did not raise a fuss. One being Kokichi brooding over being far away from the doors, but did not make a fuss because if people knew, they would be more aware and that ain't good. Plus, an aspiring phantom thief won't get boggled down by something as trivial as this!

The other being Tenko mostly because she was surrounded by men, and she was glaring at each and everyone of them. Rantaro bashful, Ryoma uncaring and Gonta a little flustered at such a reaction. Otherwise, at least there are no flipped men going on, but Kokichi doubt that could be done to Gonta anyway.

Otherwise, nothing much happened. For that Kokichi was bored, so he decided to stew over plans that crossed between sending a royal prince of any country in a ballerina costume to X-Factor or seeing what kind of buttons his classmates have that can be pushed and whether that will lead to fun results.

He chose the latter and 'accidentally' whacked Kaito in the head which he spun 'round mid conversation with Kiibo and was like 'What the hell man?' Kokichi just smiled innocently.

"Alright, now that everyone is present, these will be your seats until the end of the year. Now to get things in order..." Great Gozu started before anything else could happen.

"As long as you are in Hope's Peak, you are not obligated to attend classes if you need to skip them to hone your talent. Unless you have permission from the headmaster, you are not allowed to exit the campus during school hours. After school hours and during official school breaks like lunch periods are fine."

"To hone your talent, this time the school has prepared Labs that you will be sharing with the upper years based on your talent so that you can hone them together. Unlike classes, this one is more obligatory due to being related to your talent, with simple assignments in the Lab needed to be done. This will take about 30% for your exams in upcoming September so I advise you to take them seriously. Here are the slips with your name and Lab assignment."

Great Gozu gave out slips of paper to Kaede who took one and passed them around to the others.

When Kokichi got his, he saw that he was assigned to the 'Leadership Lab'. He can't wait to see who he was sharing this Lab with. Hopefully, they would not be too boring...

"Sensei..." Himiko raises her hand tiredly, and Great Gozu turned his attention to her.

"I can't find my paper," Himiko said.