Chapter 2: When She Wakes Up

Kuroo pov:

It's been two days since I found her and she still asleep, she must have gone through hell wherever she was. I sit at my desk looking at her from afar, lost in thought. Until I hear someone bursting through my office doors snapping me out of my daze.

"Boss Boss we have a problem!" One of my lackeys said.

"Where is your respect and what seems to be the problem" I say with anger.

"Sorry Boss but it's just that we lost half of our cannabis stock" He said.

"What!?" I said now enraged.

"Sorry Boss we are trying to find whoever did this" he said with fear.

"Well alright but when you find them I want you to kill them as an example to whoever tries to steal from me will die no question about it you hear me" I say still angry about it.

"Yes Boss" he replies.

"Then go what are you still doing here" I yell.

The guy runs out of the room, while I sighed grabbing my jacket and gun. I walk to a room that had a huge throne like chair. I walk over to it plonking my behind on it, lifting my legs over the armrest (thingy) and cross them over. I reach into my pocket grabbing a cigarette and lighter, I pop a cigarette in my mouth and light it up.

Like these:

This is normally where I come to smoke in order of relieving stress or to think about things

This is normally where I come to smoke in order of relieving stress or to think about things. While my mind is somewhere else I take the cigarette out of my mouth and blow the smoke into the air forming different shapes, while I try to clear my head.

Y/n pov:

Agh my head hurts... wait where am I? I look around to see a huge bedroom that links to another room. I look around some more, I was about to get up until I heard a door open. A tall man appears in my sight, he stands there. He looks at me with surprised, I climb out of the bed and run up to him.

"Please help me I dont want to go back to that horrible place" I beg.

"Woah hold your horses first what is your name?" He says with shock/surprised.

"My name's Y/n just please help me I'll do anything" I beg with tears running down my cheeks.

"Of course I can help you Y/n so calm down okay" he says softly.

He wraps his arms around me and rubs my back to help me calm down. I lean into his touch grabbing his shirt. He whispers things in my ear like it's okay or I'll help you dont worry, He leans back a little to look me in the eyes.

"Its okay just tell me what's wrong and I promise to help you out" He says.

"C- can yo- you tell m- me your name?" I stutter still trying to calm down.