Chapter 8: Officially a Wild Cat Member

That's what the gang tattoo looks likes.

Y/n pov:

I woke up and look over at Kuroo who was fast asleep. Which was surprising because he's normally awake before me, sitting in his office working. I should wake him up, but he looks peaceful. I play with his hair out of boredom, while playing with Kuroo's hair he turns over to look at me.

"Good morning Chibi-chan~" Kuroo said.

His voice was alot deeper then usual which made me blushed.

"Good morning babe" I replied.

"Go get dressed and I'll make a phone call for you to get your tattoo done today" Kuroo said getting up.

"Okay" I mumbled standing up and head to the walk in closet.

I come out wearing a black crop top with spaghetti straps, a black short skirt with white thigh high boots. After doing my hair and makeup I come out to see Kuroo still on the phone talking.So I sit on the couch and wait for him to finish talking, ten minutes later he hangs up and sighs.

"What's wrong babe?" I asked.

He turns around and smiles at me.

"Nothing for you to worry about and you look stunning as always shortcake" Kuroo says putting his phone down.

"Oh okay then" I said.

"Let me go get dressed and then we can go alright?" He said.

"Okay" I reply.

He walks off leaving me alone while I waited for him to get dressed. Fifteen minutes later he comes out wearing a black suit and a long black coat.

"Finally let's go" I said standing up.

"Yeah" he said grabbing his gun and phone putting it in his pocket.

I walk into the dark room Kuroo pointed to, he walked in after me and puts the lights on. I was astonished at the amount of cars he had, he had a huge selection of cars.

"Wow you have so many cars Kuroo" I said in awe.

"Yeah I know" Kuroo says.

"Which one are we going to use?" I asked.

"You can choose if you want" he answered.

"Really!?" I excitedly say.

"Yes point to the one you want to drive" Kuroo said.

I look at the selection of cars deciding which one I wanted. I finally came to a decision after alittle bit of thinking, I walked over to the car I wanted.

"Can we use this one?" I asked pointing to it.

This is the Apollo IE:

"The Apollo IE good choice" he simply said

He walked over to the cabinet, which had keys for all the cars. He picked up a purple key and closed the cabinet, he walks off in the direction of where the car is.