Chapter 17: Yes or No?

Y/n pov:

As usual Kuroo was out running errands, while I'm stuck here doing nothing.

"Agh im sooo bored~" I said talking to myself.

Everyone was super busy today for some unknown reason, but it was really weird.

Mini flashback...

"Hey Kenma you wanna hangout?" I ask.

"I can't I err have to finish the game I'm playing" Kenma says running off.

That's odd...

"Hey Yamamoto yo-" I started says but was cut off.

"Ah sorry I ah have to clean the weapons today" he said running away.

Okay then...

Flashback ended...

I feel like they're avoiding me, oh well I guess I'll do a spa day today. I head to the bathroom and strip my clothes off and hop in the spa.

"Ah~ so relaxing" I say.

After thirty minutes I hop out and get dressed into some clothes, I sit on the couch with my nail polish laid out on the coffee table.

"Which one should I use" I say looking at the huge selection of colours.

"Ah this one" I said.

I take the red nail polish out and start applying it to my finger nails after that I do my toes.

"All done now I wait for them to dry" I said admiring my work.

I decided to watch some tv while they dry.

Timeskip...

It was 6pm and I was deciding on what to wear, after some time I picked out a red dress with some black high heels.

Like this:

While getting dress I hear the door open in the other room

"Y/n you here?" Kuroo shouted.

"Over here Kuroo!" I shouted back.