Chapter 12: Lev's Confession

Kuroo pov:

I have been trying to get Lev to talk for awhile now and I'm about on my last nerve. As I go to hit Lev again, he puts his hands up and backs away.

"Okay okay I'll tell you" Lev says clearly scared.

"Okay I'm listening" I said standing their with my arms crossed.

"Daichi kidnapped Y/n so he can make a deal with you and if you want to know where they are there on the other side of the city" he explains.

"Okay thanks for telling me but what deal " I say.

"I'll tell if you dont kill me in return" Lev begged.

I stand there deciding what to do with him, I'll kill him later right know I need to get Y/n back.

"Yaku Yamamoto put this traitor in a cell" I ordered.

"Yes Boss" they replied.

After they leave I turn to Kenma who isn't playing on his nintendo for once.

"Kenma I want you to get blueprints to that building" I say.

"Okay Kuroo" he said.

When he leaves I just stand there hopeful that I might actually get Y/n back. I grab my gun while leaving the office and head to the control room to make a plan to save Y/n.

Dont worry Y/n I'll save you...

Y/n pov:

I miss Kuroo and I'm scared. I've been stuck in this chair for so long, Daichi has been beating me to get information out of me and dumping cold water on me. My head was low and I was afraid. I heard the door open but I didnt look because I knew it was probably Daichi.

"Hey how are u?" Daichi asks.

I didnt say anything.

"Not talking huh" he continues.

I still didnt answered.

"Okay then I was only checking up on you but I see your okay so I'll leave now" he says.

When he leaves the room I couldnt help but cry.

I just want the suffering to end...

I want to die...