Chapter 19: The Wedding Day

Y/n pov:

It's been six months and the day has finally come for me to get married and to be honest, I was so nervous that I want to puke.

"Calm down Y/n" Yaku said.

"I'm trying to" I say breathing heavily.

"Try thinking of something else" Yamamoto said.

"I'm trying!" I yelled.

"Okay okay" Yamamoto says.

"Y/n I have to go so Yamamoto will be here for you" Yaku said.

"Oh okay" I said becoming more worried.

Kuroo pov:

I have never been so scared in my entire life until now, I started pacing back and forth trying to calm down but it didnt help.

"Kuroo calm down" Kenma blandly says.

"I'm trying" I said.

"Try harder" he said playing on his nintendo.

"Agh your not helping" I said.

"Kuroo it's time to go" Bokuto said poking his head through the gap of the open door.

"Okay" I said still freaking out.

I walk out and head over to the alter, I stand there waiting for my bride. I saw Yaku standing on the other side by himself. I wonder why?

Y/n pov:

"You ready Y/n?" Yamamoto asks holding his arm out.

"Yeah but I'm still nervous" I said hooking my arm in his.

We walk down to the entrance of the aisle I saw everyone watching me as we continued down the path. I saw Kuroo who looked shocked along with his friends who also looked shocked as well. Yamamoto stops at the stairs and hands me over to Kuroo, who holds both of my hands and stands infront of me.

"Repeat after me" The priest said to Kuroo.

"I Kuroo Tetsurou take you Y/n to be my wife to have and to hold from this day forward for better or worse for richer or poorer in sickness and in health until death do us part I will love and honor you all the days of my life" Kuroo said repeating the words the priest said while putting the ring on my finger.

"Reapeat after me" the priest said to me.

"I Y/n L/n take you Kuroo to be my husband to have and to hold from this day forward for better or for worse for richer or poorer in sickness and in health until death do us part I will love you and honor you all the days of my life" I said repeating the priest's words while putting Kuroo's ring on his finger.

"You my now kiss the bride" The priest said.

Kuroo pull me in and dipped me backwards, while kissing me passionately as everyone cheered and whistled in the background.

Timeskip...

"May I have this dance Miss Kuroo?" Kuroo asks holding his hand out.

"Of course Mr Kuroo" I said giggling.

I take his hand as he lead me to the dance floor, the DJ put on a slow song so me and Kuroo could slow dance to it. After the celebration me and Kuroo went back to the car to start our honeymoon.

"Bye Y/n" they said.

"Bye guys" I said.

They all waved as we drove past them.

"I love you Y/n" Kuroo said.

"And I love you Kuroo Tetsurou" I said back.