Just Who Do You Think You Are?(Pt. 2)

Madison's P.O.V.

"Tyler broke up with me." I. Can't. Believe. This!

I knew he was on to us- er- her, but I can't believe that he would break up with her.

Penelope was taking it okay, like it didn't hurt that she just got dumped.

"Well, at least now I'm back on the market!" If she wasn't sincere about that, then she was a really good actress.

"So now what?" Meridith asked.

"We continue the plan...but now we know he's on to us." I said as I looked at everyone in the living room. Come to think of it, even though it was a small house it was warm. You know like the kind of place you would sincerely call it home-- What am I thinking?! I'm getting off track!

"Us?" Penelope asked, "I think you mean, YOU!" That b*tch!

"What is that supposed to mean?! Are you leaving us?!" I asked her outraged.

"Maybe I am!"

"WHAT?!" Ana blurted for all of us.

"You better not!" Meridith warned with a seriousness in her tone.

"You can't tell me what to do!" Penelope sassed back outraged.

"He cheated on us remember?!" I voiced in my opinion.

"Nope! He can't cheat on a person he's not dating! So he cheated on you!" Penelope looked at all of us, even at Ana. Which was strange because she didn't even date him.

"That's the stupidest analogy! He was dating you when he cheated on you! Don't you want to get him back for it?!" I tried remind her of the resentment she had for him, or at least that I had for him.

"HE BROKE UP WITH YOU!!! SURELY YOU MUST FEEL SOMETHING?!?!" Ana tried to yell some sense into her.

"Right now, all I'm feeling is that I want to break up with you guys!" Penelope announced. She started getting up, but Ana grabbed her wrist and yanked her to sit down again.

"Oh, no! You're going down with the rest of us!" Ana told her. Penelope rolled her eyes, "You never even dated Tyler! Why do YOU want to take revenge?" I could see the wheels turning in Ana's head. That's not good!

"Quit making her doubt! You've done enough damage as it is, Johnson!" I snapped at Penelope as I interrupted Ana's thoughts. Penelope gave me a satisfied smirk as if her job was done. If looks could kill, she would've been dead in my sight.

"GUYS! QUIT ARGUING!!!" Meridith exploded, I hadn't realized she had been trying to get us to be quiet. I guess her peaceful approach at us didn't work with us. "Don't you see we're tearing each other apart on the inside?! That's what he wants! He wants us to break apart! That way we won't bother him!" Wow, now that red-head hippy made me feel dumb.

"Meridith's right." Ana agreed.

"Well, either way. You guys have fun getting vengeance but I'm out!" Penelope started to get up quickly and packing up her things.

"SO THAT'S IT?! YOU'RE JUST GONNA WALK AWAY FROM US?!" I screamed at her as she left slamming the front door.

I'm pissed off! I'm not gonna lie.

"Well, that was strange." Ana stated in the silence that was brought spasmodically after the slam.

"No, that wasn't strange. That was just Penelope being her b*tchy self!" Meridith mumbled. I sighed loudly as I slummed down on the couch.

"Well, that's one less partner of crime. Why do you think she suddenly decided to back out of it?" Ana asked suspiciously.

"I don't know? Maybe her conscience started weighing on her and-"Meridith started going off into her own hippy world of world peace and all that crap.