End Up Here (Pt.1)

ANABELLE'S P.O.V

How did we end up talking in the first place?! Tyler is so far out of my league!

Now he's dropping me off at my house! How did we end up here?!

"Good night, Belle." Belle. No one calls me that. Nobody except Adam. I gulped.

"Umm...it's actually Ana." I dared to correct him. He smirked and his blue eyes locked on mine. They were just as blue as Adam's.

His face started getting closer to mine as mine leaned back, which unfortunately let him corner me in his car. My heart started racing, and I let my right hand creep to the door handle of his car.

"I know that, Belle. But everyone calls you that, I want to be special. So can I call you Belle?" He whispered Belle into my ear which send a chill down my spine making me shiver and goosebumps appear on my forearms.

I pulled on the handle, and the door spasmodically opened making me fall out of his car.

"Oww!!!" I groaned from the cold cement ground. I was flat on my back and my head started pounding so I put one hand on my forehead applying pressure hoping to ease the pain.

"Are you okay?" He chuckled from inside his car as he started getting out of his car too. When he made it around his car, he offered me a hand. I hesitantly took it.

"Why did you open that door?" He asked.
I'd rather fall on the ground than to fall for anyone like you.

I shrugged innocently as if I didn't know why. He chuckled again, then pulled me close to him. Close enough for him to feel my pounding heart beat a billion miles an hour.

I knew he figured out I was nervous when he grew a goofy grin.

"I know why! I make you nervous!" I gave him a nervous chuckled that gave my nerves away.

"Nuh-uh!" I replied like an immature five year old that I was.

"Then let me kiss you!" He asked so quick I didn't have time to react before I felt his soft lips lock on mine. I tried to pull away, but he deepened the kiss. My eyes were wide open the entire time. Probably not the most attractive way to kiss someone. Creepy.

Yup!

He ran out of breath and pulled away enough to take another breath but then looked with the intentions of assaulting my lips again. Over my dead body, buddy! I quickly took a step back to create a distance between us.

"What's wrong? Was that a bad kiss?" Seriously?! That's what you think is off?!

"No! But you can't just go around kissing people! Especially not people you met like two hours ago! What's wrong with you?!" He smirked.

"Oh, c'mon you enjoyed it! Do you wanna kiss again?" He asked me as he stalked close behind.

"Umm?" Why am I even considering this?!

"No! I know what you're doing and it's not gonna work!-"

"What am I doing?" I finally had made it to my front door and turned around to face him.

"You're confusing me-"

"What's so confusing about a kiss?!" He laughed.

"Look, here's the deal..." should I be honest with him? Nah! Let's just see how this ends.
"You're not my type." His shocked expression quickly changed to an amused expression.

"You're just playing hard to get! I'll play!" He then smirked as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him. My eyes widened, "No, no! I'm not! I really don't like you!" his smirk turned into a doleful look. Like the little light in his eyes died...and it reminded me so much of his younger brother. I think that's it...that's what makes me feel pity for this jerk! Every time I see him, I see Adam.