Early for Detention

After that night at the diner where I learned of Tyler's player act I was even more disgusted with him.

I never liked the guy anyways, this just proved my feelings were right. Was I going to do something with this information?

Nope!

I was a nobody, why would anyone listen to me?

I was having a regular day at school, miserable. What else do you expect of High school?

I was in gym class when my information finally came in handy.

"ALRIGHT GIRLS! WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A FRIENDLY GAME OF VOLLEYBALL!" Mrs. Hoeffleson bellowed to us as she came barging into the gym.

"ALRIGHT, OVER HERE IN THE 1ST COURT IS GOING TO BE JESSIE, JORDAN, TAYLOR, PEYTON, LUCY, AND MARIE. IN THE 2ND TEAM WE'LL HAVE MERIDITH, PENELOPE, MADISON, JOHANNA, EMILY, AND WHAT'S-HER-FACE?!" The teacher was screaming as she pointed at me.

"It's Anabelle."

"WHAT?!"

"I said Anabelle."

"WHAAAT?! SPEAK LOUDER!"

"ANABELLE!!" The rest of the girls yelled at Mrs. Hoeffleson before I could tell her myself. She rolled her eyes dramatically when her students yelled at her.

"DID I ASK ANY OF YOU?!" She bellowed in an annoyed tone.

"OVER THERE ANA." She pointed to the team missing one player.

I walked over to the court and awkwardly waved at my team mates.

They just ignored me.

Typical.

Mrs. Hoeffleson left the gym again who knows where and left us to play volleyball.

"So, Madison why did you ditch us yesterday?" Emily asked her.

"I'm dating Tyler Wild." She whispered to Emily. Yet, it wasn't quiet enough because Penelope heard her. Her eyes widened.

She was in charge of serving the volleyball so she wacked Madison with it when she said that.

"Hey?!" Madison glared at her.

"Sorry, it slipped." Penelope shrugged.

"Alright, alright." Madison shook it off and was getting into position when Emily asked her again.

"Wait, what? What did you say? I didn't hear you."

"I'm dating Tyler Wild." Madison repeated.

This time Penelope spiked that volleyball at Madison.

"That was no accident!" Madison said annoyed. Soon the two girls were face to face.

"What's your problem?!" Madison demanded.

"I'm dating Tyler Wild!" Penelope gave Madison a death glare.

Before we knew it the room erupted into a cat fight. Somehow I ended up in the middle of it.

"Girls, girls! There's no need to rip your hair off, let's just discuss this issue in a more civilized way." Meridith suggested.

"I'm dating Tyler Wild!" Both Penelope and Madison screamed in Meridith's face.

Meridith started laughing which made them confused.

"What's so funny?" Penelope asked.

"You girls think Tyler's interested in any of you? He's my boyfriend!" Meridith explained in a calm tone.