"The Tragedy of Tyler Wild"

Ana's P.O.V.

"Good Job, Ana..." I was caught off guard by my math teacher as he handed out the math test we took yesterday. He had corrected them and was passing them out during work time, I saw the score on it and it was a 98% on it. I couldn't believe it.

I, Anabelle Peters, had managed to get a 98% on a subject I hated since the 3rd grade.

I couldn't keep myself from smiling when I saw the score.

"...Looks like staying after school has been helping!" He commented as he had finished passing them out and sat on his desk.

I just nodded, but I had nothing to thank him for.

He had done nothing!

It was Adam who had helped me...basically done the work of the teacher.

Adam!

I should tell him about this!

The bell rang and as every class period goes, everyone zoomed out of that classroom.

There were a few stragglers left that were still packing up like myself.

Two girls were talking, "Yeah...can you believe it?!" The blonde one said to the red headed one, "I knew he was into older women...but that's so disgusting!" The red headed one wrinkled her nose. Who were they talking about?

I had never talked to them before...they weren't popular persay, but they weren't losers either...they were like the wallpaper children no one remembered about...they were like me.

So much so...even I forgot their names...

I followed behind them trying to eavesdrop on them as we headed out of the classroom.

"Tyler has no morals- honestly, that's so disgusting that he and Ms. Hall are...you...know..." It seemed like the blonde one was even embarrassed saying it.

"Well, I don't think he actually likes her...it's just for his grades in french. She's giving him an A." The redheaded one explained.

Are you kidding me?!

They're already talking about a rumor of Tyler?!

Madison or Meredith have something to do about this!

We planned this...but I think it was a bit too far this time...

"Well you know, it's against the law for this kinda stuff to happen, if it's true and someone finds out- and by someone I mean, an adult...Ms. Hall could go to jail-" The blonde one pointed out.

She was right...

"-That wouldn't be so bad...she sucks at teaching anyway, she's always losing my tests- last week she screwed up my grade and my parents were on my neck about it..." The redhead continued her conversation, and turned a corner with the blonde as they continued to talk, but I had listened enough to know what was going on.

Madison's locker was nearby, I could go talk to her.

"Belle! Belle!" Oh, I knew the voice all too well.

I turned around to see who was calling me.

It was Adam, "Hey!" I greeted him as I stopped walking and waited for him to approach me.

"I just wanted to tell you that I can't make it today after school for the math thing- so you're gonna have to like ask someone else or don't come, who cares-" He began stuttering and being awkward.

"Speaking of which- Guess what?!" I smiled at him as I quickly tried to dig out of my backpack the Math test.

Adam stopped talking and waited as I managed to pull it out, "See!!!" I basically shoved it in his face, so he took it from my grasp to look at it better.