Oh, Ye Of Little Faith

Anabelle's P.O.V.

"...to be loved and chosen by a good man is the best and sweetest thing that can happen to a woman." -Barf-

I'm sorry? Did I hear you right?

I'm trying to eat here!!

I like how nice Mrs. Wild is...but seriously! I get it, you like your husband but for all we know, he could be having an affair with his assistant and you're here like, "My husband is the sweetest person I know and love!"

I don't mean to judge but the apple doesn't fall far from the tree and chances are, that just like Tyler, Mr. Wild is...well...wild!

So picture this, a huge house with big chandeliers pretty much anywhere from the grand stair case to the dining room to the master bedroom. Then picture it ALL white, with some cream color furniture and dark wood floors. Then some stainless steel appliances that pretty much talk back when you ask something. And for accent colors there's mint blue (Or green? I'm seriously color blind!). If you can picture that, then you know my surroundings. (Not that I'm complaining, it's really pretty.)

All five of us were sitting in the modern glass dining table.

Tyler, Adam, Mrs. and Mr. Wild, and me.

Was is it weird?

YES!

Did we have pizza?

NO!

Do I know how to use so many spoons and forks?

NOPE!

Am I making a good impression?

I honestly don't even want to know.

I tried to not choke on the mushroom soup that Mrs. Wild made, because of the comment Mrs. Wild made.

You know, I'm gonna be honest here and say it's kinda hard gulping down things Mrs. Wild makes.

Me(Trying to appear casual, but pretty much failing with nerves.): "Yup-"

Tyler(Trying to show interest, but actually not caring.): "Right."

Adam(Trying to appear equally casual but failing like me.): "Seems legit!"

Almost as if on cue, all three of us took a drink of our glasses which were filled with water and ice.

Now you may be wondering how the heck we wound up on this topic and you know what? I'm just as confuse as you are.

This whole hour has been a blur to me...some way or another I wound up here and I think it happened when I got the news that we weren't getting pizza....

AN HOUR EARLIER...

"What? What are you talking about?" Adam looked at me confuse. I was in his room which was a bit disorganized, but not too bad. He had a bean bag by his bed that I was sitting in and he was sitting down by his desk doing whatever he does on his laptop (I'm guessing homework because there was a bunch of numbers and letters that looked like equations and his other window that he kept alternating in between was all letters, must be an essay?)

"Yeah...she said it was pizza night and movie night." He rolled his eyes and sighed frustrated.

"What?" I asked confuse.

"My mom always says that..." He then turned back to his laptop and started typing up his essay.

"Wait did she lie to me?! Is that what you people do?! Do you all lie to each other around here?!" After I said that it made me think that maybe that wasn't a good idea.