005. SAKONJI UROKODAKI

CHAPTER FIVE:SAKONJI UROKODAKI

CHAPTER FIVE:
SAKONJI UROKODAKI.

     "AH! LOOK, A TEMPLE! You can also see light inside, we have company

     "AH! LOOK, A TEMPLE! You can also see light inside, we have company..." Tanjiro says as he and Nezuko arrived in front of a temple.

     "Come on." He took his sister's hand and walked towards the place in front of them but Tanjiro's nose seem to pick up a metallic smell.

     This is the smell of blood! Someone will get hurt! We'll help...

     As soon as Tanjiro opened the door of the temple, he saw bloodied bodies and a demon biting on an arm. The demon turned to the kamado siblings, "hey! This... This is my territory. Trespassers aren't allowed!"

     Tanjiro was stunned.

     A m-man eating demon...

     As for Nezuko, the sight of blood made her drool as veins appeared on the either side of her forehead. "Huh? there's something strange with you two..."

     Then suddenly, the burgundy haired Kamado was pushed onto the ground with now the man eating demon on top of him.

     But before the demon could get close, Tanjiro swings his axe towards it. Cutting the demon's neck in the process but it wasn't enough to cut its head off. The demon's neck started to bleed, "an axe? Hah! Nice." He smirked as he continued, "but a shallow cut like this... It can heal in no time."

     The demon removed his hand from his neck.

     "See? The blood has already stopped."

     At the same time, Nezuko only stood in front of the dead bodies, staring intently at the blood and sweating intensely while his brother is facing the male demon.

     The demon pinned Tanjiro on the ground again and choked him as his foot is stepping on tanjiro to refrain him from lifting and swinging his axe to attack.