50K SPECIAL: "SERIOUSLY, GUYS? ON THE SINK COUNTER?"

Warning: modern au, college au (aged up), slight suggestive (nsfw, but not extreme)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

     "SHOULD WE STOP THEM?" Zenitsu asks Tanjiro with a hushed tone as they watch Y/N and Makito argue with each other. Tanjiro sighed, his shoulders slumping as he clasped his hands with one another. "Trust me, Zenitsu. I've been trying to for the past 30 minutes."

     "You're a suicidal blockhead, do you know that?! Can't you just... just sit your ass quietly even for a moment?!" Makito shouted, an irk appearing on his temple while glaring down at Y/N who only smirks at him in return.

     "Of course, I know that. But do I care? No. Can't I sit my cute ass quietly for a moment just like you said? I can, but I won't." She retorted, mentally laughing at the white haired male's annoyed face.

     The two have been arguing for nonsense things for the past hour, and none of their friends can't seem to stop them nor pull them away for each other just so they can have a peaceful lunch in their cafeteria.

     They also don't know when and why they started the argument, all they know was that they were already arguing when they came to their lunch table.

     Makito and Y/N were always known as the enemies in the Kamaboko group and it has been going on for almost a year, Tanjiro and the others why they always hated each other, but they know that Y/N gains some satisfaction with annoying the other.

     Though, they're thankful and amused at Makito at the same time that he's not the type to hit women when he's annoyed. It also made them surprise that he sometimes just lets the girl bother him as if he secretly enjoys it.

     "You're a menace," Makito stated, the glare on his face replaced with a blank face.

     Y/N scoffed, "hah, I'm your menace!"

     Zenitsu and Tanjiro instantly exchanged glances with weird looks on their faces, half amused and confused at the same time with Y/N retorts. But they didn't have the time to talk it out when their other loud-mouthed friend and Tanjiro's sister came.

     "They're arguing... Again?" Nezuko sweatdropped while placing down her books on top of the table and her bag under her seat. Inosuke groaned, "you're acting like you're not college students!" He yelled to the arguing pair.

     "Shut up!" Y/N and Makito shouted to him in return before turning back to each other to argue once more.

     The others could only sweatdrop before starting to eat.

     In amidst of their lunch break, Makito would be knitting is eyebrows whenever his eyes would land to Zenitsu and Nezuko's lovesick (read: disgusting) moments, scrunching his face as he rolled his teal irises in annoyance.

     "Go get a room, you guys are disgusting." He said, but the couple weren't offended by his statement since they knew hope didn't mean it.

     Though, they wondered, what if he's just grumpy because he's not with his own girlfriend?

     The group has aways known that Makito has a girlfriend, but they have never seen her before, not even once. Though, Makito has not been always the one to talk about his personal matters.

     While Makito is in a happily, yet slight secretive relationship, Y/N and Tanjiro were the only single ones in the group as Inosuke is also known for being Aoi's boyfriend.

     "Oh, leave them alone, you party-pooper. You're just grumpy 'cause you're not with your own girlfriend. But I wonder why? Did she already break up with you?" Y/N teased, a sly smirk on her face as she glances at Makito from the corner of her eyes.