032. A HAPPY FAMILY - OR IS IT?

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO:A HAPPY FAMILY - OR IS IT?

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO:
A HAPPY FAMILY - OR IS IT?

     MAKITO WAS PEACEFULLY SLEEPING, tiny sound of snores leaving his lips with his eyes shut closed

     MAKITO WAS PEACEFULLY SLEEPING, tiny sound of snores leaving his lips with his eyes shut closed. The male sighs out in contentment as he gets lost in his dreams while he laid comfortably on his futon. A blanket on top of him, keeping his body warm from the cold morning.

     But that little moment of peaceful silence was interrupted when a force suddenly woke him up by falling on top of him.

     Makito jolted awake, instantly sitting up on his futon. His eyebrows furrowed as his teal irises formed into a glare, but quickly went away as he stared at the figure in front of him in puzzlement.

     What the hell?

     A little girl sat on top of him with a bright smile, her teal eyes looking back at him. For some reason, her face was oddly familiar to him. Especially with the way she smiled.

     Whose child is this?

     "Hey, kid. What's your name?" He asks, picking off the girl from his lap before gently placing her to sit on his futon. The little girl tilted her head innocently, her bright smile morphing into a confused frown. "Huh? It's Himari!" She pouted, crossing her arms. "And I'm four years old! Don't call me kid!"

     Makito chuckled at the girl's cuteness. Taking a deep breath, he stood up, taking the girl by her hand before leaving the room. "Well hello, Himari. What were you doing in my room and why did you jumped on me?" He asked, as they walked through the short hallway.

     The girl pouts at him even more, "huh, why are you asking me that? I do that everyday!"

     "What do you mean?"

     Himari adorably sighs. "I live here! Papa, are you okay? Do you need me to tell Mama that you're not feeling well? Her and Yoshi will be back soon, don't worry!"