023. RUI, MORI AND ELISE

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE:RUI, MORI AND ELISE

RUI, MORI AND ELISE.

     STANDING FROM OUTSIDE THE wisteria home, the Kamaboko squad along with Y/N and Makito turned to the old lady and bowed, excluding Inosuke who just stared at her

     It's been three days since they arrived at the wisteria home since from their last mission. For three days straight, the did the same thing such as resting, eating and hanging out - well, also stopping Y/N from committing suicide as well.

     And now that they're fully healed, they decided that it was time for them to leave and continue their jobs.

     "Thank you for the care, obaasan! we'll be going now!" They said. Obaasan bowed in return, "I shall light some sparks for you..." She says as she pulled out a small wooden plank with a rock plastered on it and another rock to create a spark for the group.

     The group turned around and let her do what she said before glancing at her over their shoulders. "Thank you so much!"

     Meanwhile, Inosuke didn't know what it means. "What are you doing, old hag?!" He shouted while he tried to stomp towards her, but failed when Makito blocked his way.

     Zenitsu panicked, "are you stupid?! These are 'sparks', you know?!" Y/N nodded and calmly explained, "obaasan is helping us ward off evil spirits. After all, we are about to go embark on a dangerous mission."

     Obaasan ignored them and continued to bow. "no matter what may happen, please live your lives with your heads held high. I wish you luck on your coming battles..."

     And with that, the group continued on their ways to their missions. While walking, Y/N and Makito, with nao beside them, walked in front of the group while the Kamaboko squad was behind them.

     Y/N sighed behind her mask before looking back at the group with Makito. "We'll see you guys whenever we have the chance, okay?" She said and smiled even though they can't see her because of her mask.

     They looked at her in confusion with the exception of Makito. "Huh? What are you talking about?" Y/N deadpanned. "Uhh, didn't I and Makito tell you? We'll be going on separate missions. Makito and I have our mission together, while you three are going to go together, right?"