013. TO FINALLY PUT A FACE TO A NAME

CHAPTER THIRTEEN:TO FINALLY PUT A FACE TO A NAME

CHAPTER THIRTEEN:
TO FINALLY PUT A FACE TO A NAME.

CHAPTER THIRTEEN:TO FINALLY PUT A FACE TO A NAME

     THE DEMON'S VITAL IS the neck. But using a normal blade to chop at their neck cannot kill them.

     The blades that the demon slayer member uses are forged with a special steel. The name of their blade is nichirin blade.

     The reason I was able to start winning was after I started to be able to smell the "line of interval". If I am able to detect that smell, then I can see the lines.

     The lines connect my blade... To the opponent's slight pause in their movements and the moment I see it, the lines become taut.

     My blade will then be guided by the line and slice into that interval...

---

     "I told you, you can do it."

     Tanjiro snapped out of his trance and turned to the owner of the voice. He looked at Y/N who's walking towards him with a smile on her face behind her mask. But Tanjiro could smell how happy she is right now for him. Behind her is Makito, also walking towards him with a small smile as well.

     "Congratulations, Kamado-san. You've done it. You can finally go to the final selection and be a demon slayer once you pass it." Makito congratulated.

     Y/N hummed. "We should tell, Urokodaki-san. Do you mind, Makito?" She turned to him. asking if he could be the one to get Urokodaki.

     Makito complied and returned home to finally tell the adult about Tanjiro's success.

     "You really did great, Tanjiro. You didn't fail me like you're promise last year." Y/N complimented once again.

     Faint pink hues started to coat the boy's cheek at the multiple compliments and he shyly smiled at the masked female. "Thank you, Y/N-san."