029. BACK ON TRACK

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE:BACK ON TRACK

BACK ON TRACK.

THREE WEEKS LATER, BUTTERFLY ESTATE

     THE KAMABOKO SQUAD WAS still in recovery even though they're already in good condition. Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke were talking. Sitting up on their beds as they turn to face one another.

     Their conversation came into a halt when they suddenly heard a knock and the shoji open then came inside Shinobu with Y/N trailing behind her. Finally wearing her demon slayer uniform then the mask on her face as her and Makito's a week and a half break came into an end.

     "Hello there! how are your bodies doing?" Shinobu asked.

     "We're feeling a lot better now. Thank you so much!" Tanjiro responded as him and Zenitsu smiled at the insect hashira. "That's good to hear. Well then, let's go into our functional recovery training!"

     The three boys looks at Shinobu with questioning looks. "Functional recovery training?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

     Zenitsu was left alone in their room as Tanjiro and Inosuke went with Y/N and Shinobu for the 'training'. The blonde was just thinking about how small he became when he was in the verge of becoming a spider after being poisoned by the demon he fought in Mt. Natagumo.

     All of a sudden, his thoughts came into a halt when the shoji opened and came in Tanjiro and inosuke all exhausted, Y/N trailing behind them. Her mask on top off her head, showing her face which has half worried and other half funny expression as if she was trying hard not to laugh.

     The two exhausted boys went straight to their beds and laid down to finally rest after what they experience from their training.

     Zenitsu turned to Tanjio questioningly, "what happened? What's wrong? Hey!" With his back facing the blonde, Tanjiro muttered a small word of apology which caused Zenitsu to panic and worry for the next day.