PROLOGUE

Prologue

"You don't believe me?" He knitted his bushy eyebrows, "I'll be a king, remember?"

"Yeah, I know," I gasped some air before speaking again, "I mean, why? I thought you would give me punishment because of what happened last night. But, why?"

His evil grin said it all. He was doing it for his benefit. "I don't use my power just to punish a girl for asking me why I was buying a box of condoms," he rolled his eyes, "Do you think I was like some jerk-power-user?"

I shook my head, "No, you're one of the best." I exclaimed that wholeheartedly. I was wrong all this time. This prince, the crown prince in front of me, was different from other arrogant royals. Or, he's just putting on a show? Why a sudden change of heart? And then the answer came...

"However," this was what I was thinking a few moments ago. He looked at me and continued, "I'll return your family rights and title when I'll become a King in the future, but you need to help me in the present."

Of course, this wouldn't pass without a condition. I lowered my voice, "How can I help you? I don't have money."

"You will pretend as my girlfriend and join the ladies in court," he casually responded. Hearing him, I thought we only talked about his favorite color.

"W-what?" I misheard him for sure, "I'll be a lady in court? And, what? Your girlfriend? No freaking way!"

That prince's punishment was more than lethal injection. He should have beheaded me instead of offering me to pretend as his girlfriend.

I would not be in this situation of life and death if last night did not happen...

© 2021 PhoenixEun. All rights reserved

-----

Hi Everyone,

This story will be updated thrice a week every Sunday, Wednesday and Friday! That's a promise <3

Enjoy reading!

Love lots,

Phoenix Eun