Chapter 14

NATHALIE

I was too tired that I felt like my soul would live my body anytime soon. The princess had worked hard in the garden, and I had no other choice but to have the same energy and passion for planting those tulips. We also cut grasses. Goodness, gracious. I thought being a royal was tea and chats. I should still do works in the palace.

I went back to my room. It was all dark, and all I needed was the softness of my bed. I passed dinner time because I was exhausted to lift my hand to eat.

I removed my coat, shirt and jeans. I got a fresh thin sleeveless shirt and removed the undergarments around my chest to breathe properly and rest peacefully.

I laid down on my bed and barely covered myself with the thick blanket.

The sunlight annoyingly disturbed my sleep. I dreamed of something sweet, but I forgot when I opened my eyes and got blinded by the light.

"What the..." I protested and covered my face with the blanket.

I heard, if I was not mistaken, it was Riley. She stated, "Ma'am, your tea is here. Breakfast time is at eight o'clock. I'll be back at seven o'clock to prepare your bath."

"What time is it?" I murmured between my reality and dream.

"Six o'clock, Ma'am," she answered instantly. I heard the door closed. She left for sure.

Tea? Who will drink tea in this hour? All of a sudden, I realized that Riley was maid-servant in the palace.

I opened my eyes widely and sat on my bed all of a sudden. Yeah, right, yesterday, I arrived in Kingsville, specifically, in the Central Palace and met all the royal family.

Gosh, in just three nights, my life changed from no one to the girlfriend of the crown prince.

I held my hair and shouted frustratingly. I only stayed here for a night, but it felt like forever.

I got my hair tie on the end table and tied my hair in a bun. Riley and Elise would have a tremendous amount of work to straighten up my curled hair.

I was not completely awake yet when I went to the bathroom. This was one and a half size of my room in our home in North Valley. It had a large mirror where the counter and two sinks were located. There was another door at the end, and I was not in myself to be curious about that. The bathing area had a lot of space that could fit ten people. I got my toothbrush on the counter and put toothpaste on it.

I removed my sleeveless shirt and continued to brush my teeth. I was about to pull my underwear when I realized I was not alone. In the mirror, I saw the reflection of a man's knee in the bathtub. I looked back, and our eyes met with the same level of shock, but I was the only one who shouted. I covered my chest and threw my toothbrush somewhere as I quickly gargled water.

I ran to my room and got the shirt I threw last night on the floor. I wore it immediately.

"What the heck are you doing?" he shouted across the room. I looked back at Prince Theo with only a big towel covered his torso. He had a well-toned body. He had six-pack abs, his arms muscles were not too much, and his chest was glorious.

I slapped myself, "Uh, what..." I got my angry tone to cover my heating cheeks, "You're the one I should ask that. Why are you using my bathroom?"

He blew some air, "Your Bathroom? That is also my bathroom!"

"Whatever," I turned my back to him, and tears were on their verge again of falling, "You saw everything."

I felt him behind me. I knew he walked to me, and he was standing so close that I could feel the radiating warmth coming from him. I got nervous all of a sudden.