Sleeping arrangements

Just as I was drifting off to sleep, I felt the shocking touch of ice against my skin. Startled I sat up and turned around, sure enough the Nadaný was laying in the bed next to me.

Me: Wanna explain what you're doing in this bed?
Yukiro: the other one broke last night and I've not finished mending it. It's just for tonight anyway, your clan should find you tomorrow.

I didn't exactly like the idea but at least we could both get a good night sleep. Maybe, just maybe this would work out for the better. Then again...sleeping in the same bed as my mortal enemy? Ah whatever, he doesn't want to fight anyway.

Yukiro: Goodnight Harasu.
Me: uh, yeah, goodnight.

A few hours later I was awoken by the shifting of sheets as Yukiro swung his legs out of bed. His voice was shaky as he sat and cried silently, his back was to me but I could tell he was crying.

Me: Yukiro?

He gasped gently and turned to me as he wiped his eyes. The smile he gave me was forced and shaky, my heart pounding I sat up and waited to see how he would reply.

Yukiro: Harasu? I'm sorry, did I wake you?
Me: Not really, why are you crying?
Yukiro: just a nightmare. Quit acting like we're friends and just sleep.
Me: we may not be friends, but we're sharing a bed and you're shaking.
Yukiro: forgive me, I shouldn't be snapping at you. You're already out of your comfort zone and lost. C'mon let's just sleep.

I felt him rest his head against my back as we resumed position and drifted back into perfect blissful sleep. The second time I woke, I was in the back of a truck. My clan around me as we traveled through the wasteland. Panicking, I jumped from the truck and began running. Back towards the abandoned club that was still within sight.
Liam shouting after me to stop.

Liam: Harasu!!! Wait!!