Alliance

I rubbed the back of my head and fought with myself as the Nadaný boy Paced angry at  himself? Angry at something. I needed to how do I say it... break the ice ;)

Me: Harasu

He paused and looked at me, confused, as he should be. It's not ever day you meet your enemy by birth and they introduce themselves.

Nadaný boy: what?
Me: My name, its Harasu

After a quick contemplation he offered a heart melting smile that set my heart racing.

Nadaný: I'm Yukiro, so what now? We become friends?

I noted his sarcastic tone and decided to tread lightly. He was clearly angry at something and I didn't think it was the right time to ask what.

Me: well that's up to you, I'm just trying to survive until my clan find me.
Yukiro: heh, at least you want to be found.
Me: pardon?
Yukiro: forget it, you can stay, just dont mention me to your clan when they find you.

I nodded and sat on one of the bar stools as I watched Yukiro sharpen a stick into what looked to be a mini spear, well at least he isn't as hopeless as I thought. Time ticked by and I gradually got hopeless, I played with my hands as I cast my eyes to the ground.

I didn't notice Yukiro watching until he spoke up.

Yukiro: you might want to set up a bed  looks like you're going to be here overnight.
Me: I didn't pack any resources.
Yukiro: no need theres two rooms through those double doors

He pointed to the doors that lead towards the back of the club, but why the heck was he being so nice to me. Like I get he doesn't want to fight, neither do I. But that doesn't mean he has to take care of me.

Drained and question my existence I walked through the double doors and crashed on the bed in the first room. I don't know how but I managed to fall asleep pretty quickly.