Shackled

Yukiro didn't elaborate on what he meant as we neared the thick forest that stood next to my future kingdom. Parking between two oak trees, Yukiro's eyes grew hopeful as he scanned the horizon. My hand falling over his caught Yukiro's attention as the icy boy shot me a small smile.

Me: we'll find the truth Yukiro, we'll find out what really happened.
Yukiro: shit! Look!

I snapped my head in the direction he was pointing and saw Lorelai and K in shackles, their puppies being carried by the tail as Lorelai refused to let anyone go near her. Clothes ripped and bloody she was in no fot state to fight as she carried her small child in her arms.

Me: I have to go.
Yukiro: where? What are you thinking?
Me: I'm the prince, I can detest this.
Yukiro: you really think they'll listen to you?
Siah: they'll have no choice.

Startled by the sudden addition of a third voice in the conversation, I regarded Siah with my usual air of respect and familiarity.

Me: Siah please, protect Yukiro. I'm going in.
Yukiro: Harasu, wait.
Me: I don't have time Yukiro.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me back against his body as I felt waves of his hot breath against my neck, the very position made something in my stomach flip.

Yukiro: Harasu please, spare me these minutes. I don't know what's going to happen after you walk in there and quite frankly I'm afraid to think about it. So I need you to know just how much I cherish you.

My heart raced as i listened to the pain in every syllable, his eyes growing stormy as Yukiro poured out his heart to me. In that very moment I could've sworn you would be able to hear the quiet shattering of my heart.

Me: Yukiro, kiss me.