You're Mine

In the months that followed, the Nadaný apologied for their wrong doings and slaughters they had done out of a pure misunderstanding. The one responsible for starting the whole fuckinf problem was executed, publicly. Of course children weren't allowed due to the trauma it could've caused.

Lorelai dedicated every damn morning to sitting next to K's grave with her son and telling him all about her girlfriend. She had started referring to K as her son's mother and the Yokai that raped her were locked in the dungeons, for all eternity.

Along with my father after my mother had enough of his bullshit. The betrothal was called off and explained fully as I refused to marry a woman. And I got to attend the marriage ceremony of Siah and his fiancee.

So even after everything our clans were out through, love is tough to beat. Especially when its unconditional.

Yukiro: so, like you and me then huh.
Me: Babe~
Yukiro: I'm never gonna get used to you calling me that.
Me: aww poor you ay.

Yukiro growled in my ear as I shot him a smirk, sure we may not be married like Siah, or have kids together like K and Lorelai. But what we do have it fierce and undeniably powerful.

I still remember that first Time when I brought Yukiro back to visit the abandoned club we met in, and things got out of control.

Yukiro: I feels like an eternity since we were here.
Me: tell me about it.

The lights had suddenly cut out, but the icy glow from Yukiro's eyes helped me find him in an instant. Being alone together in the dark had woken something animalistic inside me, something untamable.

Me: Yukiro
Yukiro: yeah?
Me: against the wall, now.

Now normally I'm rather secretive about what goes on inside my bedroom, but the way it felt to have Yukiro wrapped around me, the sheer thrill of pounding away at him as he shook. The sound of those low groans and broken moans that echoed across the room... nothing will ever come close to how fucking dirty that made me feel.

And I regret nothing.

Me: you're mine!
Yukiro: prove it.

I'll be right back 😈