Fuck Society

The silence grew around us as I sipped on the flavoured water in my hand. Yukiro glanced out of the window as I stared up at him, his eyes seemed cool and calm but something about the downturn of his mouth signaled some form of distress.

Me: what are you thinking about?
Yukiro: the future
Me: that sounds ominous
Yukiro: just wondering what will happen if it turns out one of our clans did slaughter him.
Me: would it change the way you look at me?

Yukiro's eyes flashed to me as he smiled softly, strands of white hair falling into his eyes as he shook his head. He looked both angelic and troubled all at once.

Yukiro: not at all. What about you? Would you look at me differently?
Me: not at all, Yukiro, what we have is something that our clans have fought to stop from happening.
Yukiro: forbidden friendship

I didn't know why my heart suddenly sunk as I heard the word friendship leave Yukiro's soft, seductive lips. Nnnngggghh I knew it was wrong, I shouldn't have been so disappointed and I definitely shouldn't have thought so damn hard about what his lips might feel like if I kissed them.

I shook my head and got on my knees on the carseat in front of him, I could feel my cheeks burning as I towered over Yukiro but I ignored it. My heart thundered against my ribcage, the closer I got. The silence between us had become electric with tension as Yukiro didn't pull away.

Yukiro: Harasu what are you doing?
Me: fuck Society.

Those were my last words as I pulled myself into Yukiro's lap and kissed him, my legs were either side of his right leg as I cupped the back of his head. Soft steady and slow, Yukiro never missed a beat as out bodies began to melt together. My head was spinning with every movement as I felt his arms wrap around my shoulders letting me know he felt safe and secure.

Shifting my position for a moment I let my hands fall upon his hips as I pulled his body against mine. The low cross between a whimper and a growl that escaped his lips was so worth it, something snapping inside me as I ran my hand through his hair and pulled his lips closer.