damsel Not in distress

After we finally calmed down both of us turned to having a drink, red cheeked and panting like mad. We were still sat side by side as I glanced at the seat and thought back to the breathtaking kiss I had just shared with the breathtakingly gorgeous boy sat next to me.

Yukior: If you trying to keep it a secret then you need a hell of a lot of work.
Me: really?
Yukiro: Harasu, you were obvious as hell.
Me: and I bet you could teach me?

Yukiro scoffed and stuck his nose up.

Yukiro: uh, Yeah!

Laughing together we glanced back at Lorelai... only to find her smirking right back at us. My cheeks flushed as my mind instantly drifted back to the kiss I'd had with Yukior, had she seen it... all of it?

Slowly she began clapping and shaking her head gently from side to side, a feeling of utter embarrassment grew in the pit of my stomach as I realised why.

Lorelai: wow, just wow.
Me: you saw that, huh?
Lorelai: saw it? Boy I optionally watched it! I just wish cameras were still a thing.

I couldn't helped but rub the back of my neck in embarrassment as I glanced at Yukiro. The cocky boy smiled at me and pulled my lips back against his for a small but breathtaking kiss. My heart was racing again in seconds.

However, just as I went to reply I caught a glimpse of something shining near a large piece of debris, I recognized the symbol to be one of the hunting crew. The very same people I had been out scavenging with when I first met Yukiro, but what were they doing here.

Me: I'll be right back.

Slipping out the truck before they could argue, i walked over the the large piece of debris and slipped behind it. The person I found standing behind it was tall and slim, a crown of glistening horns lined her head, long ginger hair curled down her back.

Me: little sister?

She wasn't biologic my little sister, but my parents had adopted her when they found her wondering alone as a baby.

Tarrikoa: cmon Harasu, we have to go.

As she gripped my wrist I pulled back and snapped. I couldn't believe the audacity my parents had displayed, sending a young girl into the wasteland defenceless.

Me: K no! I'm not a damsel in fucking distress, I don't need saving.
Tarrikoa: but that Nadaný, I saw him eating your face, I was so scared.

She threw her arms around me as I realised she had seen me kissing Yukiro through the truck windows and she'd thought I was being attacked by him. I tried so hard not to laugh...

And I failed.