"Friendly" Touch

Slowly I raised my head to meet his gaze, his glassy icy cold eyes made me shiver involuntarily. Yukiro stepped closer as his hand came up towards my face, I closed my eyes and tried to control the thoughts swarming in my head while his fingertips glazed over the warm surface of my blushing cheeks

Yukiro: you're so flushed.
Me: oh fuck this!

Unable to control myself any longer I pushed Yukiro against the wall and pulled my body up against his as I watched his icy cheeks flush red. My lip neared his mouth, just as Lorelai slammed open the door.

Lorelai: We have to go, Now! Uh.... did I just walk in on something?
Me: no, nothing

Pulling away from Yukiro, I followed Lorelai out into the shopping centre where we spotted two fully grown rouge Yokai pacing the top level of the shop.  I began to whisper to Lorelai as we grabbed the suitcases.

Me: please tell me there's transportation out of here
Lorelai: there's a car park outside.
Me: great.
Yukiro: let's go before we get into an unpleasant situation.

Retreating out the emergency exits, we made it to the carpark outside. Most of the cars were smashed up except a few run down vehicles and a truck. Wasting no time we threw the suitcases in the back of the truck and covered them.

Yukiro: Get in!
Me: hurry Lorelai!
Lorelai: I can't run!

I helped Lorelai into the truck with her dog but as I slammed the door shut I heard the emergency exit open forcefully, we were being chased.  Yukiro stepped on the gas and swung the car around until I was level with his side of the vehicle.

Yukiro: Harasu grab my hand!
Me: just go!
Yukiro: fuck off! I make the rules here!

Laughing to myself I grabbed his hand and was pulled into the van where I sat between Yukiro and Lorelai as the German shepherd slept on my lap.  Slamming his foot on the accelerator, Yukiro wasted no time outpacing the rogue Yokai behind us.

I glanced at Lorelai, only to find the small girl in tears holding onto her stomach.

Me: Yukiro ease up on the speed. You're hurting her.
Lorelai: I'm fine I just, I recognized them.
Me: they're the visitors from before aren't they?

The 14 year old nodded and continued to sob as she wrapped her arms around the, now awake, German shepherd.

Lorelai: they didn't stay because they weren't after supplies. They took something of mine, something irreplaceable and gave me something I shouldn't have.

Before she could continue I connected the dots, the wrapping her arms around her stomach, the way she freaked out seeing them. The uncontrollable sobbing once she had realised who they were.

Me: you're pregnant, aren't you? They took your virginity and gave you a baby didn't they?

I had noticed Yukiro's look of shock as I spoke, But Lorelai...      just nodded.