A Little Introduction

Hi dear readers.

I'm venturing out to writing a fairytale story.

(I'm not good at writing normal stories. What more if I try fairytale with powers and all that. But I thought, 'why not give it a shot?'... hahaha)

It's basically a story were in Dara's character is a fairy (one of the Elemental Keepers) and that Jiyong lives in the real world.

Dara is the ever so curious fairy who always wanted to check on the human world. Ever since she was a kid, she would ran from her parents and pass through the portal without their consent. That's how she got to know Jiyong whom she watched over ever since.

Jiyong is a broken soul who has a lot of issues in life. He's from a broken family where he witnessed his parents yelling and hurting each other everyday. He was left alone when he was just 15 years old and was only given support from both his parents who have gone their separate ways. He became rebellious and he lived his life filled with fights and a lot of days alone, without friends. He found a girl whom he thought would save him from darkness but eventually left him too.

That's how their stories were intertwined.

Hope you continue reading to discover how both the characters would make two different worlds meet.

Kamsahamnida in advance Yeorobun. =)