Chapter 51

All the men from the gang flew away, frightened for their lives. The only person left was their leader, Scarred Il-woo.

He was kneeling down in front of the girls and Donghae.

"Please, spare me... I'll do anything you want." Il-woo was shaking. He's bruised everywhere and his lower lip was bleeding.

"You should have thought of that before doing this nasty thing... Filthy gangster." Chaerin reacted.

"What happened here should never be known to anyone... If we learn that you or your men spread information about what you saw, you'll be dead meat... Do you understand?" Donghae threatened.

Il-woo stayed silent.

"I said do you understand?!" Donghae raised his voice.

"Yes... yes, I understand." Il-woo raised both his hands to protect himself from another beating.

"Please... Bring that girl with you and never attempt to hurt Jiyong again." Bom said.

"I won't."

"Go now before we change our mind and make you vanish completely." Chaerin gritted her teeth.

Il-woo immediately stood up and carried Tiffany who's still lying on the ground, unconscious. He ran out of the building with fear of being haunted by what he has just experienced.

The girls and Donghae ran towards Jiyong and Dara after Il-woo ran off.

"She's still unconscious... We have to bring her to the hospital." Jiyong said, tears running from his eyes.

Chaerin held Jiyong's shoulder. "We have to bring her back to our world now Jiyong. She won't be cured here."

"Dara, please... wake up. I'm here... This is Jiyong." He cradled her into his arms and kissed her temple. "Please, don't leave me." He sobbed.

"Human, we'll all lose her if you don't let us bring her back." Donghae sounded impatient.

"Please, save her... Don't let her die. I beg you." Jiyong with tears continuously flowing down his cheeks.

"We'll do everything to save her Jiyong. She will be taken care of in our world." Bom assured him.

"Let me carry Dara." Donghae said.

Jiyong hugged Dara in his arms tighter. "You promised we'll still see each other again, right? We've made a vow, remember? Don't forget about me, Dara. I love you... so much." He whispered in her ears.

The girls were moved by Jiyong's words and were brought to tears. They know that it will be difficult for them to see each other again.

"We need to bring her back... NOW!" Donghae's losing his patience.

"I love you Dara." He kissed the side of her lips and sobbed. "I love you so much."

He was hesitant to take Dara away from his arms but he knew he needed to let go.

Donghae took her from Jiyong and carried her in his arms.

"We'll go to the portal first... You girls need to follow. I'll bring her straight to the mountains." Donghae said.

Jiyong stood up and caressed Dara's hair. "Please take care of her."

"You know she doesn't belong here. It's partly your fault why this happened. You shouldn't yearn to see her again because it's never gonna happen." Donghae said and immediately turned to air and left.

Jiyong walked towards a wall and punched it. He did it so hard that it made his fist bleed.

Bom, Minzy and Chaerin stopped him from punching the wall again.

"Stop it Jiyong! You think Dara would want to see you like that?... Hurting yourself and giving up?" Chaerin scolded.

"He's right Chae... I brought Dara to this danger." His shoulders were down.

"Jiyong, Dara gave you a promise she'll do everything to see you again. And you promised her back, right? We know how much Dara loves you and how much you love her, too... So this is not the time to give up." Bom tried to wipe his tears.

"You've proven yourself enough to make me decide to help both of you." Chaerin said which caused the two girls to look at her.

"I am someone who doesn't want to break rules, Jiyong. But after seeing how you took care of our Dara and how you brought that sparkle in her eyes... I knew that what you have for her is genuine... We will help you... It may take long before we find a solution but just hang in there and don't give up." Chaerin continued.

"We'll save her and bring her back to you... in return, you need to be strong and have faith that you'll both see each other again... Can you promise that?" Minzy asked.

Jiyong raised his head, tears won't stop from falling.

"I love her so much... but if this love would mean putting her in danger..."

"Donghae said that because he's angry... He only wants what's best for Dara... So you shouldn't take what he said by heart." Bom said.

"We'll try our best to help both of you... It's a promise we're giving you." Chaerin told him.

"Thank you... thank you so much." His shoulders shook. He sobbed.

"Let us bring you home before we pass through the portal." Minzy offered.

"I'll be fine... You need to follow Dara's Protector and make sure she's okay."

"You sure?" Chaerin asked.

"Ill be fine." He answered.

"Take care Jiyong... We'll leave now." Bom said.

Jiyong nodded.

The three girls left, leaving Jiyong alone in the cold, dim abandoned building.

He looked out the window and saw the vast sky with sparkling stars and the moon that lightens the night.

"I know you're still here with me." He said, touching his chest, remembering the touch of Dara and what she said about giving a portion of her heart to him.

A breeze of air touched his cheek. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Tears rolled down his cheek.

"I will wait, even if it takes a lifetime." He bit his lower lip. He wanted to stop crying and be strong but his lips continued to tremble while tears welled from his eyes and rolled down his cheeks.