Chapter 14

SECOND WEEK IN THE HUMAN WORLD

"You sure Noona you're okay with your plan?" Seungri asked.

They were in the company cafeteria talking about Dara's plan to get Tiffany's guy's attention while making Tiffany fall for Jiyong again.

Jiyong's at his usual favorite place, the recording studio. The boys were given a break so they were able to talk to Dara.

"I have no choice. We have little time left... If you have other plans, we'll be more than willing to hear it."

"What if Tiffany learns about your plan? Don't you think it will be more complicated?" Youngbae asked.

"Nobody knows anything about me. Only you guys and your Boss knows that I'm Jiyong's cousin so I don't think it will be a problem."

"Is there anything we can help you out with?" TOP asked.

"I have friends who are not so familiar with the city and they're also helping out. They have started gathering info about Tiffany, like what she wants, what she dislikes, what makes her happy... all those sort of things but I'd appreciate it if you help them out."

"When can we meet them?" Seungri sounded excited.

"Are they guys or girls?" Daesung verified.

"Three girls. Minzy, Chaerin and Bom."

"Let's meet them today." Seungri decided.

TOP chuckled. "Too excited to meet girls, huh?"

"If we help, we can only bring them to places and give them info about it but going with them literally would be difficult for us." Youngbae commented.

"Yes, I understand. I know how popular you all are. Bringing them to places would be more than enough. I just can't help them familiarize themselves about the city since I'm also unfamiliar with it."

"We'll be like their tour guide. You can entrust them to us." Seungri blurted out.

"Thank You."

"When should we see them?" TOP asked.

"Depending on your availability. I know you're also busy these days."

"We'll find time... tomorrow?" Daesung looked at the other members.

"We don't have our recording schedule tomorrow so I guess it's fine." TOP said.

Youngbae nodded. "Tomorrow then."

"Yes! New friends... Excited." Seungri thrust his elbow in the air.

"Thank you guys."

"Don't mention it... Thank you for allowing us to help." TOP said.

"I think we should go now. Jiyong will be very angry if we go back late." Youngbae reminded.

"I'll contact you to let you know about the time and where we should meet, okay?"

"Okay." Youngbae replied.

"Good luck to your recording."

"Thanks... Are you going to stay here, alone? Why don't you join us?" TOP invited.

"You know Jiyong. He doesn't want to be disturbed during work... and he considers me a disturbance." Dara crinkled her nose.

The boys laughed at what she said.

"Enjoy your alone time." Youngbae teased, smiling.

"Bye Noona." Daesung said.

"Bye." Dara said and was left alone after the boys left.

She sent a message to the girls through phone, requesting to meet.

**********

"You should have just talked to us mentally." Chaerin said, placing her phone on the table.

"It's better if we make ourselves used to this Chae. It's practice for us since we are quite naive about these things."

"Dara has a point Chae." Bom said.

"I'm just saying my opinion." Chae answered.

"Are you still having a hard time adjusting?" Dara asked.

"A little. But it's manageable." Bom replied.

"I just don't understand how this city could be this busy. Cars are everywhere. You get bumped by people who are in a hurry." Chaerin said.

"That's when you realize how big the difference is between this world and ours." Minzy commented.

"But we have to be honest... There are things here that we wish we have in our place."

Minzy nodded.

"I won't deny that fact." Chaerin said.

Dara smiled at Chaerin's reply.

"I have a good news for you." Dara said.

"What is it?" Bom asked.

"Remember I told you I'll ask help from friends at Jiyong's work?"

The girls nodded.

"They'll help you with touring around the city so you'll be familiar with the place. They'll help with getting info about Tiffany, too."

"That's really good news. It will be easier for us." Chae reacted.

"But there's one issue."

"What is it?" Chaerin's eyebrows furrowed.

"The friends who'll help us out are guys... They're the famous boy band... BigBang."

"BigBang?... as in TOP, Seungri, Daesung and Youngbae?" Minzy asked, eyes wide open in amazement.

"How did you know?" Dara, confused.

"She's been listening to their songs ever since we came here." Chaerin rolled her eyes.

"I heard their music when we passed by a store when we first arrived. I asked the person at the store who's singing and she showed me a poster of them... I fell in love with their music ever since."

"No doubt, Minzy will be very happy to receive help from them." Bom chuckled.

"I'm glad to tell you Minzy that you'll meet them tomorrow. I'm not sure about the time and place yet but it will surely happen tomorrow."

"Really? You're an angel, Dara." Minzy got very excited.

"I'm not an angel Minzy. I'm a fairy, remember?" Dara whispered jokingly.

"You should see how you look like Minzy. You're blushing." Chaerin teased.

Minzy held her cheeks and smiled widely. "I'm excited to see them Chaerin... We're not just gonna see them. They're gonna be our tour guide."

"Remind yourself not to faint once you see them tomorrow, okay?" Bom said, smiling brightly.

"How about both of you? Is there anything that has caught your interest?" Dara asked Bom and Chaerin.

"Bom here's in love with food... she loves bread... and corn." Chaerin laughed.

Bom nodded. "And this girl right here's eyeing on human's fashion." She pointed at Chaerin.

"They're lovely. Don't you think so?" Chaerin asked.

"Yes, I think so, too." Dara smiled.

She's happy that her friends are all doing well in a place that they're not familiar with.