hunger games simulator but it's all w a c k y and e p i c LN AUs (1/4)

to have this still fit within "art book" I'll have crossover art at the end of this.

ANYWAYS. I decided to share what'll happen if I put a bunch of LN AUs in Hunger Games Simulator since Justa and Cindy were interested and wanted to see the results.

District one is Six and Seven from The Rat In The Raincoat/Signal by Degal_Heartfang.

District two is Mono and Frost from Rat In The Raincoat/Signal by Degal_Heartfang

District three is Mono and Six from Arena AU. My AU.

District four is JustaKidwithStories' MOSS kids LN AU and Readers. 

(yes, readers are you guys. You've all fused to become one entity to fight against AUs. good luck guys, don't make me disappointed.) 

District five is Twenty-Three and Mono from Nightmares Turn Reality AU by CindyVonOtaku

District six is Six from Behind Shattered Glass by Citrine_the_sheep and Convo AU Six by CindyVonOtaku.

District seven is Seven from Behind Shattered Glass by Citrine_the_sheep and Plague from Behind Shattered Glass again.

District eight is Six from Chains Of Death by KitsuneFOX1912 (haven't read that book yet but I figured kitsune would want to be here-) and Mono from Into The Light by KimberlyTorrejon. 

District nine is Six from House AU and Opposum Tarzan Mono. both AUs by me.

District ten is Mono and Seven from The Prince and The Beast LN AU by Degal_Heartfang

District eleven is Mono and Seven from Hunter's Blood by KimberlyTorrejon.

AND IN THE FINAL DISTRICT, DISTRICT TWELVE, IS... Catified Six and Mono from Little Hope. Little Hope AU is by me and catified six belongs to no one. it's literally just six but a cat.

THREE ROUNDS. ONE BONUS ROUND.

PLACE YOUR BETS, WE START IN...

3

2

1

LET THE KIDS OUT