Bloodflower effect + Madam's Lullaby (fanart)

Fanart for A Hunter and his Wolf aka Never Trust A Werewolf LN AU. By NightLightDragon on A03.

This one wasn't supposed to be apart of this chapter but I made it because somebody in the NEVER TRUST A WEREWOLF comment chapter wanted this and I like fulfilling the comment section's wants on that specific fanfic series for some reason.

They're on the floor because any other position would take too much anger and tears and I had to save my emotional energy for the main event. Despite not meaning to put a lot of effort into this, I feel it came out really good-

(yes I'm aware I drew Six as a twilight-looking wolf instead of a traditional werewolf, shut up.)

haha uh oh uhm I drew the next picture without looking back at the third chapter because I was so sure the person doing the music was The Lady but uh ohhh it's that other witch who did it bc why the hell would the cult leader come out of her gamer...

haha uh oh uhm I drew the next picture without looking back at the third chapter because I was so sure the person doing the music was The Lady but uh ohhh it's that other witch who did it bc why the hell would the cult leader come out of her gamer dungeon to do such a task. I should've checked.

so you know, what screw it. This is an AU of this AU where The Lady is jamming with her violin harassing Mono and the gang's house in an attempt to legally kidnap Six. 

I know the wolf song mind control thingy is played with a flute but violins are much cooler. I would much rather die to a violin than a flute. (no offense the flute is still pretty cool too 👍). also I can't draw flutes and violins are really easy so like that's the main reason-

Now I'm calling this wolf song thingy Madam's Lullaby since idk the actual name of the song in the fic. This scene was inspired by the song "Lace" from Hollow Knight: Silksong. I've heard it many times before but this time it struck me with something.

Uh, also I don't know The Lady's design in this. Don't think the book ever mentioned it and I don't know what the heck a werewolf cult leader would wear but y'know red flowers kinda pretty ngl.

 Don't think the book ever mentioned it and I don't know what the heck a werewolf cult leader would wear but y'know red flowers kinda pretty ngl

okay that's it bye bye 

danggg 2 posts in a day I'm on a roll, now let's do this with my own actual LN fanfictions. (this is not going to happen, do not get your hopes up. the next chap of arena au being proofread tho-)