Hanahaki Disease AU

GOOGLE: Hanahaki Disease (花吐き病 (Japanese); 하나하키병 (Korean); 花吐病 (Chinese)) is a fictional disease where the victim of unrequited or one-sided love begins to vomit or cough up the petals and flowers of a flowering plant growing in their lungs, which will eventually grow large enough to render breathing impossible if left untreated. There is no set time for how long this disease lasts but it may last from 2 weeks to 3 months, in rare cases up to 18 months, until the victim dies unless the feelings are returned or the plants are surgically removed.

So I thought of this AU randomly. Taking place in a world where Six and Mono had already taken down the Signal Tower together (Six pulled Mono up in this AU). The world didn't really turn around much, the viewers are still viewers just now constantly aggressive without a TV to watch but y'know nobody new can get corrupted now so yay?

Anyways Six and Mono is having a chill time. They make many friends, RK's here, comic kids are here, everyone is happy. Until Mono confesses his love to Six and Six is like "no" then Mono get hanahaki and is all like "okay you better love me or else i will hold everything you love ransom for the price of your undying love for me and if you don't love me I'll do the job and kill and destroy everything you ever loved instead of me." then Six is all like "wtf, mate????? bro I should've dropped you, man."

also as a slap in Mono's face, he begins growing Six's favorite flowers.

Oh and in that world, Hanahaki is supposed to be a myth- A fictional tale, so when Mono actually gets he's all like "what the hell-"

and that's the AU. I don't write ship books so I will not write that but I do think that'd be an interesting plot if anyone wants to snatch that up.

Anyways. Some art I made for the idea. Instead of using just Flipaclip like I usually do. I used IBIS Paint to do the blurr and blood for the images after the first one.

how did I do for a first timer

how did I do for a first timer. I mean, i mostly drew in flipaclip but aye how did i do on the effects.

okay it's late, past my bedtime, I'm gonna hop in bed before I get in trouble.