52. Brynn

I had awoken on Saturday morning feeling groggy, irritated and moody, thinking about all of the ways I could convince my father to let me go back home and try and get me back into my old school

I had awoken on Saturday morning feeling groggy, irritated and moody, thinking about all of the ways I could convince my father to let me go back home and try and get me back into my old school. The majority of dramas and hiccups in life never usually bothered me. I'd always been very nonchalant and laid back in life and I never allowed myself to be burdened with problems or drama. I never cared about other people or other people's situations but this school...this school had changed me. Since being at Kingston, I felt like the old me had disappeared and been replaced by a girl who'd let her guards down and become soft.

I was dealing with the drama of Chloe's death and trying to figure it out, something I'd initially thought would be fun because I didn't actually give a shit about the girl or what had happened, but it had become so serious and I had realised how many secrets and scandals there were amongst my peers and it had somehow become much darker.

Olivia, Shane and Juliet were three people I didn't give a damn about and still now, I wouldn't exactly say we were the best of friends, but they all had such serious drama in their lives, even Juliet, and I was allowing their drama to become my own.

I had allowed myself to get involved with a teacher and now I'd found out Joseph was dating another teacher, it was getting to me. I didn't like him, I didn't really give a damn about him and I'd always managed to push guys out of my head with the click of a finger but this was different. I knew deep down what the real reason was though. Joseph was my distraction from what was really bothering me, and him not being there as my distraction in the way that I wanted him to was completely messing with my head.

Tate had invited me to his room to smoke weed after the drama with Juliet and I had been so happy to have some alone time with him, only for it to be ruined. I didn't normally care about anyone, but I'd grown to care for Tate and our time together getting disturbed irritated me to my core.

Twenty minutes into laying on his bed, the window propped open as we passed a joint between us and set up the laptop for Netflix, there was a knock at the door and it was Zoe. At first, I'd suspected Tate was going to let her join us when he allowed her into the room. She was staring at me curiously and her look of disapproval was irritating me so I ignored her. Then, Tate had asked me if we could do us another time and that was my hint to leave, which I did. I was pissed off and slightly hurt that he had ditched me for her, and still today it was on my mind.

'Fucking hair!' I screeched, as I let my arms fall and my hair dropped back down onto my shoulders.

'Geez, what's up your ass?' Julia asked.

'My hair won't stay in it's fucking bun!' I snapped, as I glared at myself in the mirror, knowing it wasn't really my hair getting me so worked up.