One Day, Too Much Time : Chapter 7

Hello Loveys {: Well today I made this chapter long since tomorrow im not updating since it is newyears eveand im not going to be able to type anything up. /.\ But I will update on Tuesday (: So I hope you all like and again thank you for reading ! ~~

13 minutes later we arrived.We were in England. "Okay everyone we're here. Now get ready . Get your stuff and make sure you have everything you need. Make sure all valuables are well put away . "Ms. Fushan said to us as we already getting ready to get off the plane. "Ay Niall can you get my bag please. It's to far into the slot. " I asked him as i was trying to reach my bag. "Sure love just wait . " He said as he was standing up tucking in his shirt and putting on a sweater. "Here you go. "He handed me the bag . "Thanks " I flashed a smile to him. We all were getting off the plane and i was struggling with the suitcases again. I wondered to my self why did i even bring two bags ? Well i am a girl and i do need clothes. So there was my point."Want me to take that suitcase for you ? " Harry asked . I looked at the bag and to him again . "Please ? " He took it away from my hand and started walking off the plane with it.

We all headed towards this bus which i guess was going to take us to where we were going to stay. I seated next to Juliette and Stephanie while Zayn, Louis, Liam, Niall, And Harry all seated in the back . It was enough room for 5 at the back since it was a full seat. The seats from there forward were only 3 a seat. So that's where i stayed seated. "So how things with Zayn ? " I asked Stephanie. She was spacing out on me . Day-Dreaming of Zayn maybe? "Hello ? Stephanie !! " I waved both hands in her face and she snapped out of it. "Uh-uh- what ? ' She said looked at me and Juliette. "So ? how things with Zayn ? I see alittle something something going on there. " i was poking her arm as i was speaking . She looked at me with such a serious face. It held no expression what so ever ! "So are things with you and Niall ! " She shot back. Okay this got me mad. First Louis , now her ? "For the last time ! I like Niall as a friend only nothing else ! If i ever do think i like him it would be freaking obvious So don't be saying things that aren't even a bit true. " I put on my earphones and started listening to music.

I felt both of there eyes burning on the side of my head. I couldn't resist it and ignore them so i looked at them.

"What are you looking at ? "

"Are you okay ? I was just messing around with you and you took it all serious." Stephanie said as she looked at me with a puzzled looked.

"Its just that Louis has been telling me the same thing and it just gets me anoyyed . Thats all . " I said as i looked at them in the eye.

"Well to be honest it does look like you guys have a little something growing. And i know you guys berly meet but ay, first impressions count you know . And maybe he feels the same you never know . But it does look like you like him. You just dont want to admit it." Juliette said to me as she was pating my back.

"Look , im sorry if i just blasted out like that . But you now that i have never actually liked anyone by the second day ive known them ! " i said as i looked at Juliette then at Stephanie. Its true, ive never actually fell for a guy at the second day or even the first few weeks. Its always like around the 3rd or 4th month .

"Well you never know, maybe he could be the one ? " Stephanie said as she looked over at Niall. I Joined her and so did Julie. He was talking with Louis, and They were looking at us . We quickly turned away . My cheeks went blood red. Anything involving Louis with Niall started getting me worried.

"Get to know him while were here okay ? Maybe just maybe , you guys will fall hard for each other. " Stephanie said looked at me with a bright smile .

"You guys will be to cute together anyways ! I can already see you guys acting all lovey dovey ! " Juliette said as she was giggling. I couldn't help it but laugh and blush .