The Final Auditions (Part 4)

Okay everyone ! So here is chapter 22 ! I worked really hard on this and it looks like a little bit but it took me two freaking days to do this chapter ! I hope you guys enjoy it and please let me know what you guys thought :D

-Kelsey xx.

I ran after her . You could hear her whipping , her steps very heavy. "Steph ! Steph! Hold up ! " I yelled her . She slowed down and collapsed to the floor. Her hands cupping her face. Her crying , loud . I caught up with her and kneeled down . I rubbed her back . I was breathless from running . I waited for about 1 minute to catch me breath back . "Stephanie what's wrong ! ? Don't say nothing cause It sure as hell is ! " I yelled at her. She looked up at me , eyes red and puffy . Cheeks rosy as ever. "You'll laugh.. " She said and looked down . Her fingers entwining with each other .

"I wont . Just tell me .. " I told her as I sat properly on the floor next to her. She sat crisscross apple-sauce . She looked at me and tied her hair up . "When Louis was talking to you .. you know all close and personal .. Zayn was mad . I could tell . He looked at Niall and made a pissed off face. He looked at you too and he crushed his fingers . I don't about you but he looked jealous . " She stopped and looked at me as she said the last part with a hint of laughter in the end . I looked at her confused . Why would she care of how Zayn looked or even reacted . I then got the clue . "And this is all important to you cause ? .. You like him don't you ? " I asked her . My voice a little shaky .

She quickly looked up at me . It was so fast , it looked like she could of dropped her head off . "No ! What the hell you're crazy... " She faded away . I moved closer to her and looked at her in the eyes . "Steph. Yes you do . Don't lie to me . " I told her and placed my hand on her knee. She cupped her face in her hands and sighed loud and heavy. "Ugh ! It's just .Okay I do . But it looks like he likes you and it gets me so stressed out because I mean like ... I doubt he likes me . He gets jealous a lot when you hang out more with the other guys . and he always talks about you and how cute you do a certain thing or what you said . I don't know . "She explained to me . I was rather shocked at her thoughts . I laughed alittle and looked her .

"Are you kidding me !? you think he Likes me ? No , he obviously likes you ! He smiled when ever he's around you . And he does talk about you ! Don't think the other way around. But just watch the way he looks at you and how he talks to you . Then you'll see what I see . Right now we have to go audition ! We're up in 3 minutes ! " I told Stephanie . She looked at me and smiled and then gave me a confused face. "Okay , but you're still auditioning ? You're not letting your dad bring you down ? " She asked with a big smile on her face. "Nope ! I'm going to prove him wrong ! I can do it and we're going to make it ! " I said to her with so much joy . I wasn't going to let my dad ruin my dreams of being a singer . She looked at me and I got up and cleaned myself from behind . She stayed seated . "Are you coming or are you going to leave me and Julie hanging ? " I asked her sarcastically . I knew she would never do that . She laughed and got up . I smiled at her and she fixed her shirt. "Okay , I'm ready . " She said and continued walking leaving me behind . "Dude , hold up ! " . She stopped and waited for me to catch up to her .

We soon got to where the lads and Juliette were at . "Are you okay ? " Zayn asked Stephanie with a very concerned face. She looked at me quickly and I smiled at her . She looked at him and smiled , "Yeah I'm fine . Much better actually . Thanks for asking . " She looked down and smiled. "Well , that's good. Oaky you guys are up in just a minute . Now Steph , you'll do great ! Don't choke up ! Okay Love ? " She nodded at Zayn's words . She was still smiling bright . He went up to Julie . "Now you . You'll obliviously do incredible . Okay ? Okay . " "okay . Thanks . " Julie said to him and smiled. He then went up to me . "Kelsey , you'll do absolutely outstanding okay . Don't let your dad bring you down . Or any other person . Okay ! You go that ? " I smiled and replied, "Okay . I got it . " He laughed and everyone else did too . "You guys will do just fine ! " Louis yelled at us as we were already making our way to the backstage .

"Hello . " Simon greeted us . "hello . " He all replied together . "Well aren't you guys adorable . " One of the female judges told us . We all giggled , "Thank you . " We replied nervously . "Well , you are all young looking how old are you ? " The smae woman asked . "We're 16. " We smiled as the crowed cheered . We looked over at Simon and he smiled at us and started to speak again . "What are you going to sign today ? " Julie decided to reply and brought the microphone close to her lips and spoke , "Here's to us " . The crowed went crazy . We separated from each other and got ready to sing . Stephanie started off . " Here's to the Mondays watching all the cars on the freeway" , We She stopped and looked over the crowd which was crazy . They were screaming and cooing . She was doing great . "I ain't got a thing to do can I sit here next to you? and oh oh oh" , Juliette was next she started off as Stephanie walked next to me and Juliette went in front . "Yeah I kinda wish I got paid.cause my card got maxed out yesterday, Could you give me a shot and I'll work with what I got ,Not a dollar in my pocket but I rock it like I ain't broke, you know?" She walked next to me , all of us in a line now looking out to the crowd . This was my turn. Stephanie and Juliette were humming in the back ."Ooooh" ,"Here's to us " ,the crowd screamed . We all looked at each other  "oh oh","Here's to us oooh here's to us oh oh", "Here's to never winning first place,Here's to crying on your first date,Here's to every single heartbreak,Here's to us" , " oooh", " here's to us". 

    We finished . We were all now in front with our hands to our sides . The crowd louder than ever. "That was amazing ! " Simon said with a  smile on his face. We all squealed and hold each others hands tight . "I have to say it , You guys are defiantly in ! That's a yes ! " One of the female judges said to us . We all were on the merge of crying of happiness. "You guys are in . Yes ! Big big big yes ! " Lewis said to us . We yelled and looked over at Simon who was the last person who had to vote. "I am going to say , I think its for the best. Ima say yes . " We all jumped and yelled . Crying into each others shoulders . "Oh my god , thank you so much ! " Stephanie told the judges with a huge smile on her face, tears on her cheeks . We all headed backstage and ran up to the lads. "You guys were incredible !" Harry yelled at us . We all laughed and sighed . "I did not see that coming ! " Zayn told us . We all huddled up in a circle . "Okay guys. We're all in. I just hope we do good enough to stay in out off all those other talented people ! I believe in all of us . " Liam said to us . We all cooed at his cheesiness but it was very sweet of him . I looked over at Niall , who was already looking at me with a bright smile . I walked up to him . He came towards me and hugged me . His chin on my head and he said  , "You did amazing ! " I smiled and thanked him . I looked at him and I had remembered that I promised him that I would tell him what the letter said when I read it , so that's what I was going to do . Hopefully he could know who it was from .   I had a hard time believing Harry on telling me it was Niall the one who wrote it . He parted from the hug and I looked at him and took the letter out of my pocket and showed it to him . "Niall , I read the letter . "