Dsicorvery : Chapter 26

Hello Loveys ! :DD How are you guys !? Long time , no update huh ? Well Im back and Im not leaving ! I was just super busy with everything , finals are coming and I have to stay focus ! I may be gone for a few more weeks but Ill be back with twice the excitement and drama and what not ! :) Thank you all for reading and please give me some feedback ! I would really appreciate it ! <3

-Kelsey xx.

*Louis' P.O.V.*

"Yeah, can you believe he's in our class -.-? " I texted Kelsey. Stephanie had told her that Caylen was now in our class. We were all furious. He kept giving Zayn the eye , and Zayn didn't enjoy it. Harry , on the other hand, was just mad , period. He didn't even want to talk due to the fact that his voice gets so deep and raspy when he's in a bad stage. I looked over to face Juliette and she had her left hand on her left cheek and her right hand was twirling a strand of her hair. She was so adorable. Literally. Her cheeks were so fluffy and red, her big brown eyes popped out with her long , brown eyelashes . Her lips , so peach and skinny, yet they had some kind of shape into them. She was just... adorable.

We didn't really talked so I decided that it would be a good idea to at least try to talk to her for once after class. We only had about 5 minutes left and everyone was just packing things up . The girls were applying necessary make-up on . "Goodbye , enjoy your Nutrition." Ms.Fushan told the class as the bell rung. I got up from my seat and looked to my right to find Julie still seating. She hasn't moved from her recent position. I was about to walk over to her when I heard a grunt behind me . I turned around to find Caylen and Zayn almost touching noses . They were both breathing heavily . I looked to face Harry , who was next to me and I decided moved closer to him . "What the fuck happened?" I whispered to him , tilting my head to touch my right shoulder , hoping he was able to hear me .

Harry cleared his throat and brushed his elbow with my arm. I leaned my head down to my shoulder again as he tilted his head to his left and whisper back to me , "Caylen called Zayn out again and -" "Bitch, go ahead! Give me a swing since you're so tough . " Zayn yelled out to Caylen . His face was red and his hair was all over the place but I think he didn't mind. "Zayn , stop ! That isn't going to prove anyth-" "Shut up Stephanie !" Zayn turned back to yell at Stephanie. His eyes blood red , lips very plum . He looked scary. " If this fucker was as tough as he says he is then he'll do it ! " Zayn said as his neck turned back to face Caylen as Stephanie stayed quiet and walked to the back with Juliette. She looked terrified . I can't believe Zayn had just done that. I looked over to Stephanie and back to Zayn . Caylen had took a step closer to Zayn but I decided to step in. "Okay ! Stop this shit ! Caylen , go fuck around with someone else. "I barked at Caylen , hopping he would leave . He looked at me and chuckled. "And what if I don't? " He mocked .

I looked over at Zayn and I licked my lips with a smirk . "Oh well You see- " I punched him. On the face. Then and there . All I see is his body falling onto the floor as his head hits the ground with all force. I felt a slit burn on my knuckles from the hard punch Caylen has received . I looked back at him as he layed there for a few seconds until I see his right arm twitching its way up to touch his face. His fingers rubbed his lips and he took a glance as them and his eyes widened at the sight of blood on his finger tips. Everyone in class watching what had just happened just let out sighs of surprise. "Come on lads, this bitch just got what he was looking for. " I said as I turned my body to face the class door as my eyes still locked with Caylen's body on the floor. "Lou' ! I've never seen that side of you before?" Harry told me as we walked out of class. I fixed my fringe and looked at him in the eyes, "You see , when a bitch wants it, they get it." I finished as I added a wink. He chuckled and looked to the ground as we continued walking towards the stairs. I looked to my right and find Juliette walking down the stairs with a cup on her right hand and two books on her left. I should probably talk to her, I mean , I don't wanna be strangers for ever. "Julie? Wait up. "