Call Back Part 32

Kelsey's P.O.V.

"I just don't understand why he had to ruin it all! He threw it at me, not at the host, and anyways, who cares if a fucking dildo smacks half your face? It's an artificial dick for fucks sakes!"

I was pissed, furious, outraged– all the synonyms of annoyed– and yet no one understood exactly why.

If it wasn't for Niall, we would have all been on X-Factor, but no.

Guys. They ruin everything, always. Why didn't they just leave the dildo alone?

I saw Stephanie sneaking in behind Juliette– she was looking a bit scared, maybe she had the same thought but didn't know how to unleash.

"Kelsey, can we talk?"

"Oh, Liam. Sure, shoot."

"Well, it's been seven years since we've auditioned for x-factor and since we're all much more mature now, so why are you being childish and bringing up the damn past?"

Liam was furious– smoke and fire coming out of his ears, his eyes blood-shot red. Sure, the eyes were red, not because of furry, but because he just killed nearly three joints in the past 30 minutes.

We were reunited; Los Angeles, California. City of the damned. It was only six of us talking about the past– Stephanie, Juliette, Liam, Louis, Zayn, and I. 'Twas a delight, but there were two things itching at me.

Where is Niall and why did Harry decide to move to Pennsylvania?