Butterflies : Chapter 29

*Kelsey's P.O.V*

I was making my way to the stage with Stephanie's arm locked around mine and we faced the group of people there. They had all gone through and today we were going to find out who and who would pass to the judges house. I was nervous. I know we were all nervous. It would be terrifying to see one of the girls or guys not get in. This lady with blond hair walked up to us. She was holding a clipboard and a stack of papers laid on top of it ."Your names." She said to us as she took out a pen out of her hair. "I'm Stephanie" ,"Juliette" , "Kelsey." we all said to the lady as she wrote our names down "You're all solo or a group?" , "We're a group." , "Okay, you'll go to the far right. " We all faced each other and walked to where she said to go .

"Dude I'm so scared!" Juliette so me as her grip on my arm got stronger. I turned to face her and smiled ."We'll make it through . " her smile was so soft but she held a worried look in her eyes . I could sense her fear. I was on my way to talk with the guys when I hear my named being called. I turned to my left to see that Liam and Niall are waving me over behind the curtains. I look at them with confusion but make my way towards them.

“What do you guys want?” I asked them in more of w whisper.

“To wish you good luck. Tell the girls also.” Niall said as he hugged me and rubbed my back . I hugged him back and faced to Liam who was standing there with innocence and fear all over his face.

“You'll do good Liam. Smile and take the fear factor off your face. “I told him as I hugged him and he caved into the hug. He let go smiled.

“Thanks. Now go on. The girls are waiting for you.”He said as he motioned his hands to the girls direction.

I reached the girls and they were staring at me nervously. “We're up in only 20 minutes. I don't even remember what part I sing.” Stephanie's spoke to me as she widened her eyes and came closer to me. “I forgot what song we're singing !” Juliette said , her cheeks turned paler than usual.”Okay , guys. Relax. We're singing Mermaids and Poets , Stephanie , you're singing every time Juliette is done singing and when I start the course. You got it ?” I explained to them and they shook their heads in sign they understood me. I looked to my far right and noticed Harry staring at me with his eyebrows furrowed as Louis was talking to him . I got a little uncomfortable and turned to face the girls again. Okay, weird?

*Harry's P.O.V*

Me and Kimberly hanged out today after school and she was hot . Not only did she have a killer smile but she had an amazing body. Her eyes were a hazel green and had dirty blond hair. She was wearing blue shorts and a spaghetti shirt which managed to show off her chest. We talked and stuff but I wasn't able to see anything I really liked about her. I didn't see a good personality . She was rather … dumb. I only had to date her for at least a few weeks until Kelsey realized she loved me. I would do what ever it takes to get her back. Shew as talking with Stephanie and Juliette. She looked adorable when she was nervous. She walks around everywhere and her cheeks earn a shade of pink.

I looked at her and tried to focus on what she was saying . She managed to look over at me and made a puzzled look. I didn't look away but she instantly did. Shit. “Harry , how did the hang out with Kimberly go?” Louis interrupted me . “Well, she's cute and all , but she's too stuck up and dumb.” I said to him as I turned to face him . His lips formed a thin line and crossed his arms against his chest.

“Well, sounds like she's not your type Curly.”

“But I'ma date her either way. She's easy. So it wouldn't be hard to get at her.”

“Whoa, are you sure? I know you hate girls that are easy because its easier for them to cheat. Are you sure about this?”

“I know what I'm doing Lou'!”

“Okay.”

And with that said we hear a mans voice through the speakers.

“Okay. We already told you guys which place you're coming in. So for the guys it starts with 1st guy or group singing, then girls is 2nd and so fourth. Got it ? Now , fist act, Niall Horan please step up and show us what you got.”

*Niall's P.O.V*

I was shaking. I was the first act to go up out of like 100 people. I was going to sing I'm Yours by Jason Mraz. I was terribly nervous. “Go ahead.” Simon said as a man handed me a microphone and the track started playing . I closed my eyes for a brief second and took in a deep breath. “Well, you dawned on me and you bet I felt it, I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted, I fell right through the cracks, Now I'm trying to get back. Before the cool dawn run out I'll be giving it my bestest And nothing's gonna stop me but divine intervention. I reckon, it's again my turn. To win some or learn some. But I won't hesitate, No more, no more. It cannot wait,I'm yours.” Ithe track stopped. I turned to face Simon, my body was shaking like crazy. “Okay , Next.” Wait, what ? That was it ? No good job? Or better luck next time ? I looked at the rest of the people waiting to go up as Simon spoke , “Um, Kelsey , Stephanie, and Juliette. You're up next.” I looked over to face the girls and Kelsey rushed to grab the microphone out of my hand. “You did great.” She whispered to me as she hugged me as I walked off.

*Juliette's P.O.V*

Simon had callen us up and I was already nervous but if it was even possible I got a million times more nervous once I knew we were up next. Niall did great , but Simon and the other judges didn't say a word. Kelsey and Stephanie looked at me and nodded hinting me we were ready. The track started playing and my heart race got harder and faster. I was going to start off the song. “Good morning world it's nice to wake up too another beautiful blue- skied day the boys are still asleep in their drug rugs we played our music way to late.” I looked over to Stephanie who was next . Her fear face erasing off as soon as the mic touched her lips. “I'm gonna run down and jump in the ocean I love the feel of the salt on my skin and we've been living in this house all summer loved every minute since I washed in.” Now it was Kelsey's turns as Stephanie sang back up . “Boys ba ba boys give me a down beat .Girls ga ga girls stomp your bare feet we we we can make the earth spin round and round and round.” now it was all of us. My stomach was full of butter flies. “I wanna live my life with mermaids and poets the ones who fly and fall from the stars cause love comes to the people who show it home is right wherever we are Live my life with mermaids and poets sing to sailors and dance on the sea cause love comes to the people who show it wherever they are that's where I'll be. la da da da da da da da .” I turned to face Kelsey who was up next in singing . “Lets get everyone down for a sand dance-” , “Stop. Next.” Simon interrupted Kelsey and raised his hand as sign to stop. My heart dropped and a rush of warm heat rushed throughout my body. Did we do good? Why did he stop us? I was way more nervous than before.

“How do you think we did ? “ I whisper to Stephanie who was shaking way too much. She opened her mouth but Simon spoke out loud. “Christian, you're next.” We all turned to the left tot hand out mics to one of the producers and walked off stage. “Holy crap I'm so nervous.” Kelsey said to me as she cupped her face in her hands . I wouldn't blame her , I was doing the same. I noticed that Liam and Harry were next on the list for the boys as I saw their number tags. I couldn't happen to get their attention due tot he fact they were way on the other side ignoring any wondering . I hope they would do great. I know they will.

YO IM BACK AND STRONGER THAN EVER !! I'm so sorry for not updating but I promise that I will updated every one or two weeks now ! Just got the free time to do it ! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter thou !!!

-Kelsey xx.