First One Down :Chapter 9

Hello (: Here' s chapter 9 ^.^ hope you guys all like I t! Thanks you so much for reading. So comment or become a fan and more will be coming you way ! :D thank you all for reading <3 ~~~

"Julie, don't worrie everything is going to be okay . ", I said as I was getting closer to her. Poor girl was broken . She was crying and just didn't know what to do. I was just seating down next to her rubbing her back completely speechless. What could we do ? She was a thousand miles away form home. We couldn't just drive there. "Look im sure they are fine, they may just be alittle bruised up and alittle cut but thats it. Later on we'll call them to check out how they are okay ? Don't worrie Julie."Stephanie was hugging her trying to comfort her.

"Thanks guys. It's just that it sucks . I can't believe this. It's like why now? Why when I'm away? Ugh , I would give anything to just be there with them ."Julie managed to say through tears. Niall was just next to me not sure what to do since he didn't really talked to Juliette. "Well we have to get ready. We have school today and I am not about to go late on the first day. "Stephanie got up and rushed to her closet and picked out some denim jeans, a grey shirt with a red heart in the middle, a black leather jacket and white converse.

Me and Niall headed back to our room and got our clothes to change . I got a turquoise jacket that reached to my waist, a purple , pink , and blue stripped shirt , light blue skinny jeans, and my grey converse. Boy , I sure did wear those converse a lot. Niall got a light blue sweater, a plain white t-shirt , and cocky jeans. "So you're first again right ? " Niall said as he pointed to the bathroom . I walked towards the bathroom and was closing the door. "Yep , it's always me first ! "

I quickly took a shower and got a towel and dried myself up and got dressed. I dried my hair and walked out. I was walking towards a desk near our bed ,when I heard a male voice singing out in the living room . I opened the room's door and took a peek. I found Niall seating on the sofa singing "A -Team " by Ed Sheeran as he was playing a guitar.I never knew he played the guitar , nor did I know he brought one with him. I was walking towards him as he started singing the course , "And they say she's in the Class A Team . Stuck in her daydream . Been this way since 18. But latley her face seems slowly sinking, wasting crumbling like pastries, and they scream the worst things in life come free to us. Cos we're just under the upperhand and go for a couple grams-. "

God, he had an angels voice. I literally got goosebumps by his singing. I interrupted him "I never knew you could sing ! " I said as I was walking toward him . He quickly stopped and his face was flush red. "Oh erhm , I don't it's just when I'm bored I decide to sing and play me guitar for a bit. " , He put down the guitar next to the sofa and passed his fingers through his blond , brown hair . "Are you kidding ? You have a wonderful voice ! And I never knew you played the guitar. How come you didn't' tell me ? " He looked at me and then smirked a bit and looked at the ground . "Thanks love. I wouldn't know , I hardly sing in front of people. And I've been playing guitar for quite a while now. It's more like a hobby. "

I was just looking at his angelic face as he was talking. I was shocked. I never knew he could sing and play the guitar . "Welcome , but just letting you know . You are one talented bloke. "I softly punched his arm and he laughed . He was still blushing . "Thanks love , it means a lot" He flashed a bright smile to me as he got up and was headed towards our room to take a shower.

"AND THEY LIVE !!! " Juliette yelled as she was crying. I was lost. She sounded gad but yet she was crying . "What happen ? " I said as I walked towards her . "My sister just called me and she said they let her in the room where my mom and dad are in and she said that they are in good condition . Just very injured and have a few scratched her and there but she let me talk to them . " She was smiling through her tears. "Wow , that's great ! You see, I told you . " I hugged her for what seemed like hours. "I'm just glad that they are alright. " She separated from the hug and wipped her tears away.