The Anoyying One : Chapter 14

Hello everyone ! Im so sorry for the short chapters but I have a lot of homework and I promise chapter 15 will be extra long ! :D So please keep up with me and I hope you enjoy ^.^ Thank you and I love you all (:

Niall turned around to see who was calling him . It was a squeaky voice which sounded rather annoying . He looked at me and kinda hid his face as he looked at the table . "Don't look at her . Ignore her. Please . " He said as he looked up at me and begged. "Why? Who is she ? " I said as I took a sip of water . "This one girl that has always had a huge crush on me . She gets so annoying . " He said as he rolled his eyes as he spoke the last phrase. I let out a laugh and looked to where Harry was . He was hollering at me for quite a while but I kept pointing to Niall to let him know I was about to go with Niall . "Niall ! Hey I haven't seen you since like 3 years ! "

Cynthia said as she came behind Niall and Hugged him .She was wearing a black dress that really traced her body . It reached her up to mid thigh . Her make up was heavy . She had on dark red lipstick and purple eyeshadow. She over did it . Her blonde , straight hair was down and had on red high heels . I didn't see when she was coming and Niall made a face of annoyance. "Oh , Hey Cynthia ." Niall said as he looked At me .He shrugged his shoulders and looked at me as he stuck out his arms . He was technically asking me why i didn't tell him she was behind him . I just did the same to him and mouth "I didn't know " .

"How you been ? " She asked him in a  high pitched voice. God , she couldn't of gotten more annoying already . "I've been good . and you ? " Niall asked her not trying to be rude. "Good. "She smiled at him and she looked in front of her to fine me seating down watching everything go down. "Who's that? " Cynthia asked Niall as she pointed to me and asked in a disgust voice. I got the impression she didn't like me . Well god, that was a good thing . I didn't like her either . "Oh Uhm" Niall looked at me and bit his lip . Jesus Christ. I don't know why he did that but that was just so sexy. I looked up at Cynthia and let the words in my mind come out of my mouth . "I'm Kelsey . His girlfriend. " I said as flashed her a smile . I quickly looked back to Niall who was staring at me with a surprised face. I faked a smile at him and he suddenly got a puzzled look on his face. "Oh. " Cynthia replied to me as she looked at me with a not so pleasant look.

*Niall's P.O.V. *

Cynthia decided to seat next to me and she grabbed a chair from the other table behind ours and sat down. "You could do so much better. " She whispered to me . I looked her and she smiled at me . I didn't like her presence . She was rather annoying and full of her self . It was kinda getting me pissed how she was trashing Kelsey .I ignored her and looked at Kelsey who was just on her phone . I couldn't really see what she was doing . I soon felt my phone vibrate . It was a text from her .

"I'm sorry if you're mad at the fact I told her I was your girlfriend. I'll explain everything to her later? Sorry ."

I wasn't mad at the fact that's he did that. I was rather pleased . Cynthia would of been even worst if Kelsey said she was just a friend .I replied to her .

"No its alright love . :) I'm not mad at all . But she is getting on my last nerve . Watch out cause I don't think she really likes you. "

Kelsey let out a laugh as she finished reading the text I sent her Cynthia was just clueless on to what was happening. She looked at Kelsey and asked her , "Can we talk for a minute ? " Kelsey quickly looked away from her phone and looked to face me . She was asking for my permission. I nodded in approval . "Yeah sure . " She replied . They both got up and walked not so far from where I was at . Kelsey grabbed her hair in a pony tail and fixed her shirt. I wonder what they where going to talk about ?

*Kelsey's P.O.V.*

"What's up ? " I asked her as I crossed my arms over my chest. "You better stay away from Niall. I have been trying to get at him for the longest and I'm not going to let some ugly bitch like yourself get in my way . " She yelled at me . She was getting closer to me with every word she said and started pointing to me . "For the record , No one will ever want to get with a slut bag like you . You're one thirsty bitch who's after something she'll never get . So do me and Niall a favor and why don't you fuck off ? " I replied to her. I was really ticked . I felt a rush go through my whole body .It was the first time i've ever let my self go like that . She looked at me and giggled a bit . "Wanna bet ? " She walked over to Niall and looked back at me . I stayed stood where I was and just watch her to what she was doing. She soon bent down and Kissed Niall on the lips . I soon felt a cold rush go up my body . I felt my eyes get watery to what I had just seen .My heart started pounding faster than usual. I didn't know why I was reacting like this . I didn't even like Niall . I shouldn't feel hurt.

Niall pushed her away and wipped her lip stick off his lips . He stood up and looked towards me . I covered my mouth and quickly ran to where Juliette was at . Cynthia pretty much enjoyed watching me cry . Niall grabbed Cynthia by the arms and yelled at her , "Stay away form me , Kelsey , and My friends ! " She was sacred . I couldn't blame her . If Niall were to growl at me like that I would of been terrified. She soon walked away and Niall walked towards me .

Juliette hugged me and was asking me what was wrong. I couldn't reply to her from the knot I felt in my throat . I soon bursted out in tears and she walked me over to the table the lane was in front of . "Kelsey , tell me what happen? " She asked me as she was rubbing my back . I wipped away a few tears away and just looked at her . She knew that by just looking at her I didn't want to talk about it .I still had the image of Cynthia kissing Niall . I looked up to find Niall a few inches away form me . He looked alittle confused . He sat down in front of us and just stared at me as he passed his hands over hsi face .

"Julie can you leave me and Niall alone ? " I asked Juliette in a hushed tone . "Sure thing . " She rubbed my shoulder and kissed me on the cheek . It was nice to know she was there but I really had to talk to Niall. "I'm sorry for causing a scene. "I told Niall as I looked down to my hands and started playing with them . His hands soon covered my hands . It made me look up at him . His bright blue eyes were staring at my dark Brown eyes which where cloudy from all the tears and Little red . "NO , I'm sorry . I shouldn't of let Cynthia talk shit to you ! She always does that ! ." He yelled out . He was red form the screaming and you could see a vein pop out on his neck. It was cute in a way . "No , its not that . It's just . I don't know . When I saw her kiss you I just.. " I stopped talking. I looked down and started at our hands which were locked to each others. I stayed quite . I didn't really know what I was feeling . It was rather confusing . "You just what ? "Niall said interrupting my moment of silence. "I don't know . It just hurt me seeing you guys kiss. " I looked up to find him looking at our hands in-twine . He had a smirk on his face . "What? " I asked him as I made a puzzled look.

"You were jealous. " I froze to his words . How was I jealous. I couldn't be jealous cause first of all , I don't like him . Well... i think I don't. "No I wasn't . Don't assume things . It just bothered me alittle okay . " I told him as I looked over to Zayn and Liam bowl."Sure . I know what happens when someone gets jealous . " He said as he mocked me . I ignored him and walked towards Harry . "Hello curly top . " I greeted myself to him as I poked him on the cheek. "Hello love . " he replied as he gave in for a hug. "Harry come-one lets g- oh never mind . Ill leave you two alone. " Louis said as he quickly turned around and marched to Niall. "Well who won? " . "Me ! I'm a winner !We're going against you and Niall next. " Harry said as he mocked me . I frowed at his protest and spoke up . "Hey ! i was wondering , woudl you be interested in auditioning for the X-Factor tomorrow ? " I asked Harry hoping he would accept. "Erhmm....? " He stayed quiet .He looked at me and didn't reply . God , I hope he would say yes.