The Auditions (Part 1):Chapter 18

Hello Loveys (:

Well , I hope you all enjoy this chapter ^.^ It is exactly how they lads auditioned and these several chapters will be about the auditions which hints the part 1 (: So I hope you all enjoy ~~

*Kelsey's P.OV.*

I got out of the shower and found Niall on the bed with the note I found early in the morning . I walked over him slowly as I let my hair down form the bun I had it in . My hair was still wet and tangled. "Go warn the rest that we have a bit to get to the auditions . I'll be out in a  minute . " I told him . I was only behind him and he jumped out of bed and stood across the other side of the bed from me and held the paper in his right hand and gripped him chest with his left hand . He looked down to the ground and made a confused face. I was laughing and had my back to him . I was busy drying my hair . "What's a rose doing on our floor ? " Niall asked me . He whispered to me and was still looking at the rose . My puls rushed faster and I didn't turn to face him. i felt myself blush. "Uhm.. I found it next to the night stand when I woke up. " I mumbled. I looked at him and grabbed the rose out of his hand and tossed it on our bed . He huffed . "What about the letter ? " He moved close to me . I could feel his presence behind me as I was in front of the closet looking for some socks . His breathing sent chills all over my body . I grabbed a pair of white socks with blue bows and turned around to face Niall . We were only inches apart . "I haven't read it yet so I wouldn't know what it's about . " I told him. He stayed in place as I walked right pass him .

"Why don't you read it now ? " He asked as he turned to face me as his left hand was in his pocket and his right hand on the back of his head. I was putting my socks on and looked over to Niall as I finished . "I'll read it later and Ill tell you what it says. Deal ? " I walked up to him and smiled as I finished speaking . "Deal . " He smiled back and walked out of our room . I took a big breath and walked towards the bed and grabbed my shoes and slipped them on . "I have to get new shoes . " I mumbled to myself as I observed myself in the mirror .

I walked out of me and Niall's room and walked tot he living room to find Stephanie and Juliette singing I won't give up by Jason Mraz. "And I won't give up , on us ! " Stephanie and Juliette harmonized the song so beautifully together. Was Juliette and Stephanie also auditioning ? I laughed at there actions as Stephanie was serenating the song to me and Julie was twirling around with a hand on her chest and another stretched out as she sang . "You guys are crazy ! " I laughed out . "But you love us . " Juliette replied back .

I walked to the kitchen counter and grabbed my phone. Shit it's 8:00 already ! "Girls we have to go ! Its late !! " I yelled at them and rushed out . I grabbed my bag and was about to knocked on the guys door when Louis opened the door .

*Louis' P.O.V.*

"Come on lads! Its late ! " I yelled the lads. They were still fixing their hair . God , they take longer then a average girl . "We're done ! " Harry said as he walked out of our room with a nice pair of black baggy jeans, a white undershirt, a grey cardigan , and a green and black scarf . "I'm finished ! " Zayn yelled as he walked out with Liam who was fixing his hair still . Zayn was wearing black baggy jeans, a brown shirt with a weird looking design, and a black hoodie over it . Liam was wearing Blue jeans , and a white shirt . Casual Liam .

I on the other hand was wearing blue jeans , a light blue button up collar shirt with a black tie , and a grey cardigan . "Okay , lets go ! " Niall yelled at us as he rushed in and out of our hotel room . I grabbed my phone which was on top of the coffee table infornt of the t.v in the living room . I rushed to the kitchen counter and grabbed the hotel key . I opened the door and Kelsey was standing there . I felt my body freeze . The flashback of the dream I had came into my mind . Why did I dream about her that way? I thought to myself and was interrupted. "Louis , lets go ! Niall's waiting for us !! " She screamed to me as she grabbed my hand . Her hand was soft . Our fingers locked perfectly to each others. I followed behind her . The rest followed behind us both until we reached out of the lobby .