66. To The Guy I Have Loved!

Please vote ;)

Please vote ;)

➵ ➵ ➵

Shiv's POV:

A little girl around the age of five was walking down the stairs of a big house, looking here and there.

As she reached the end of the stairs, her mom called her out from upstairs.

"Mitthu!"

"Yes mommy!" she replied, unsure of her mom's location.

"Where are you, honey?" her mom replied sweetly.

"I'm downstairs, in the living room!" the girl replied in her cute voice.

"Okay!... Just don't go outside the house!... Stay inside only!"

"Okay mommy!.." the little girl replied and walked away.

She stopped on her way to the backyard as she saw a little boy, who seemed to be around her age, sitting on the swing under the tree.

Without thinking much, she walked towards the boy and stood in front of him.

"Hi!" she said with a smile as the boy looked up at her.

The boy didn't responded, looked her up and down before again going back to looking down at the ground.

Little Vartika's smile dropped and she narrowed her eyes at the boy.

"Are you deaf?" she asked innocently making the boy instantly look up at her.

"Oh!.. You are not!.." she said with a smile, feeling relieved.

"What do you want?" the little boy asked in a harsh but still cute tone while narrowing his eyes at her.

"Well.. If you are not using the swing.... Can I?" she asked innocently.

"No!" he replied coldly.

"Are you upset?.." little Vartika asked innocently, instead of getting annoyed.

"How did you know that!?" he asked, surprised.

"Because you look so!..... What happened?" she shrugged.

The little boy sighed. "My sister never let's me play with her and her friends," he replied, gloomily.

"Oh!... Then, you should just play with your friends!"

"I don't have any friends!" he replied getting even more upset.

"Well.... I can become your friend,"

"Really!? You will become my friend!?.." the little boy asked with hope in his eyes.

"Yeah!!... But.."