Chapter 2

The screeching sound of my alarm clock woke me up, time for school. Yay. (Note sarcasm) I decided to just wear my grey oversized sweater with black ripped skinny jeans.
As I got up I fell over onto my hardwood floor. Well today is just jolly already.
I walked into the bathroom and got ready just putting my hair up in a messy bun washing my face and my teeth. I don't war makeup I usually end up crying it off anyways.
I opened the door and went back to my room then got dressed and walked downstairs to see my dad sipping coffee.
My bag was hanging up next to the door so I just grabbed an apple and just walked straight out the door the same time as Ashton.

"HEY NICOLE" Ashton yelled waving like an idiot giggle up a party. I shut the door then faced Ashton to see him already waiting for me.
The school isn't that far so we just walk.

"Hey Ash" I simply say taking a bite out of my apple.

"Well you aren't a morning person are you." He giggled then poked my cheek and I felt myself start to smile and I tried to fight it until he poked it again and I just started giggling.
We had little conversation until we got to an intersection in the road.
I waited as did Ash still giggling and I walked forward until I ran into someone right before stopping in the road.

"Sorry! I didn't see you!" I have heard that voice before...LUKE.

"Luke?" I asked as I looked up with Ashton helping me up. I brushed off my jeans and looked up to see Luke embrace me into a hug. That was unexpected.

"Hey Nicole, sorry bout that." he said letting me go and I backed up to Ashton.

"It's all good but Ash and I need to get to school. Have a good day see you soon!" I replied as it was time for us to walk away. I have a simple wave and decided I was not ready for the next 7 hours.

------------
One thing is official. School Sucks.
Today might have been the worst of them all.
Ashton usually is by my side because we have all classes together exempt for P.E but whatever, he had to leave today to go see his aunt, he's coming back Friday and it's Wednesday.
Anyways at lunch today I was walking to the corner (where I always sit) and by then Ashton had already left. Well the popular girl, Amber, was walking to her table with her phone out and I was struggling with my headphones and *BAM* all you here are a bunch of gasp and all the air seemed to leave my lungs as I saw it was Amber.
Usually when people collide with Amber she just gets one of her minions to help her up and leaves, but nope not today.
Just so happens that Amber Ashton and I were the 3 to be together. We were tied around the hip.
One things lead to another, Amber went to a party next thing you know she's a different person. She left us and that lead me and Ashton to be closer.
Back in lunch, she looked at me for a second I thought I saw sadness but then it turned to hate and disgust. She stood up and stormed off leaving me there speechless. It would have been okay but the school knows we had a past and that made it... different from her other encounters.

-------- Later That Day------

My phone went off on the night stand causing me to jump a bit. Ashton is the only one who calls and he doesn't have his phone..
I looked over at the screen and saw the name 'Mikey'. Why is he calling?
My hand reached over and grabbed it from the night stand and put my book down.

"Hello, this Nicole?" His voice came through the phone before I realised it was on speaker and right next to my ear.
My legs sprang up and I fell on my floor throwing the phone in the air and landing with a thud.

"Umm..hi Michael." I said a little unsurely and got up to get my phone.

"Everything okay?" He laughed a bit, he must know the sound of a body smashing against a hard wood floor.

"It's just dandy." I replied causing him to laugh more. I blew a piece of hair out of my face and got back on my bed.

"Well um if you want you can come get pizza with Luke Calum and I." He stated causing me to spaz a bit, I haven't gone without Ashton like ever....

"Sure." I said even though I was a little on edge about it.

"Okay well text me your address and we will come get you." he replied, I stood up and went downstairs to look out my window to the address, I haven't memorised it.....

"It's Longway815135, see ya" I said as I squinted to see all the numbers.

"Okay wow lots of numbers anyway bye." He said and hung up as I decided to change back into what I was wearing today.
I grabbed the railing and made my way back up the stairs until my dad called me.

"Nicole, why are you giving people our address?" He questioned. Crap.

"Umm..Imgoingtohangoutwithsomefriends." I mumbled quickly. He won't believe me.

"Well you know what, whatever." He said looking back at the Tv and with that I went back to my room.
Throwing on my clothes and brushing my teeth again and got a text saying the guys were here.
I grabbed some money and put it in my back pocket and ran downstairs.

"Bye be back later." I said before my dad could respond and went out the door.
I walked over to the car and decided this might not have been the best idea, but I need to do this. Calum pushed open the back door as I saw Luke and Michael in the front.

"Hey Nic." Luke said joined with Calum and Michael and I decided this might not be as bad as I thought.

------
Ello lovely. (That was weird)
Well anyway you can see Nic's outfit on the side and one more thing.
If you have Twitter I'm begging you to vote for 5sos.
The #'S are #vote5sos and #KCA it has to have the Kca # or it won't count. Anyway if you remember the look on the boys faces when they lost it was just depressing and I don't want to see thatagain.. Well I hope you enjoy the chapter and I'm going to go spam the #
Have a great day!