Chapter 18

I'll tell you one thing, waking up in a hospital bed isn't exactly 'fun'. The guys have been keeping me company but I still get lonely. So today (hopefully it's aloud) the boys are going to put up a cover on YouTube and film it in here. They are also going to inform about there tour with 1D.

"What song should we sing." Luke questioned. They are only using there perfect voices today, because instruments would be to loud.

"Umm how about 'The Man Who Can't be Moved' by the Script?" Wow. I didn't know Michael listened to them.

"Sure." With that Ashton and Calum left to get the camera and food, the food here sucks.

My body is in so much pain. It has gone down but it still hurts. My head throbbing my legs ache and my heart in general hurts. I made a face form the ache and wanted to scream. This really hurts. A few tears streamed down my face and I let them. It hurt so I just let it out.

My voice still hurt but I managed to get out a 'sorry' to Luke and Michael.

"No I'm the one who should be sorry, I let you go. It's my fault when you mentioned the police I knew I should have stopped you but I didn't. If i-"

"D-Don't you dare....'if I' me. Michael it h-happened. Y-you couldn't c-change I-I-it." I wanted to say so much more but talking made me hurt even more.

Luke and Michael walked over to me and we just sat there until Luke decided to play music off his phone. The first song that came in was 'Stacy's Mom.' I'm so done with him. He seemed embarrassed but I made him play it. Soon enough they started singing and I went into a lot of pain. I hadn't laughed in who knows how long- it hurt like every time I made a sound someone stabbed in between my ribs but I wanted to laugh. By the end I was in tears. Laughing so hard and pain. I groaned a bit and the other idiots walked into the room.

"What happened to you." Calum said, all of us had tear stained faces and we're still recovering from laughing, which contained a lot of breaks looking at each other than dying of laughter again.

"I-it was," I took a pause and bit my lip then looked al Michael and Luke," I g-guess you c-could say S-Stacy's M-Mom." Looking at the guys again I started laughing.

"Nicole that was bad." Michael was still laughing at my joke. So it couldn't have been that bad.

"Let's start, but first Luke Michael go wash off your faces." It was clear Ashton only said that because you could see the red year marks on our faces.

"C-Can I be in the videooo. T-they do know me right?" I want to say something to embarrass them, just so maybe the fans will like me more.

"Yes and yes. Just don't say anything bad." Hahaha. If only Calum knew.

Thinking about what to say I decided on the time we went ice skating. Luke couldn't keep his balance and look like a new born deer. Michael had been trying to spin in circles but fell on his bum and almost started crying. Ashton had just sat down and drummed his finger on the ice, and Calum (this is a funny on) had been racing for one end to the other because he claimed to be a professional, he hit the wall really really hard and I'll tell you one thing- I wish I had recorded it.

They got the camera on a tripod and I tried to sit up a bit, but that made the pain worse. I bit my lip and tried again. I got about an inch higher and decided that was enough.

"HELLO! I'm Ashton the best drummer in the band, and today we will be doing a cover of 'The Man Who Can't Be Moved.' Oh and Nicole will talk." They span the tripod so it faced me and I tried a smile.

"O-Okay first, I t-think Luke is the best d-drummer in the b-band. Second in in a h-hospital! Long s-story. We d-don't have time for that s-story. We do have time for a-another one though," the boys looked really confused and I tried to laugh but I sounded like my throat was utterly dry," L-Luke on ice looks like B-Bambi, M-Michael falls on his b-bum, A-Ashton just d-drums on the ice then c-complains and Calu-"

"Don't you dare."

"-m thinks he's so p-professional he can r-run into walls." After I finished trying to but it into small words my throat was now dying.

"W-water."

Michael handed me some water and I chugged it down, sorta it was hard to hold but whatever.
Ashton started talking about how they were going on tour with 1D, it started the way it always does 'I use to work at KFC blah blah blah, blah blah. After he was done I think we all knew that our life's would have a purpose again.

"Now let's SING!" Luke seemed excited and they began to sing.

-------------

I hope you ENJOYED! (I hope I spelled that right.) BUT I HIT 400 VIEWS. I LOVE YOU ALL!

Have an cakeful day!

- A Girl Who Is Tired Of School.